New Contributor

Wait List is Useless and Rude Customer Service

I ordered some Skechers boots on 11/26, and was put on a wait list. The same boots came up on 12/7 as in stock on the website. I did a chat with two different people in Customer Care and was told they were not available. The second one told me if I didn't like her answer to call Customer Care. I did, told them the same situation, and was again told they were not available, and it must be a mistake on the website. All the while, the website showed them as in stock. Did I mention the price is now considerably higher than it was when I ordered them? When I pointed that out, he basically told me I could call someone else and hung up. Seems to be more of Customer We Don't Care. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Wait List is Useless and Rude Customer Service

There are plenty of places that sell Skechers.  Why shop here???

QVC Customer Care

@balewrangler I'm so sorry to hear you had that experience. Please e-mail me your account information to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and I will be happy to help. 

Respected Contributor

You have 3 posts all bashing customer service. Seems to me you should shop elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

@balewrangler - I've placed orders in the past, where an item showed "in stock", but then the order was cancelled because what showed online was wrong.  The CS reps have access to much more information than we do so, if they say it isn't in stock or available, I believe them.  It must be very frustrating for them, to deal with these discrepancies.

You've only been on waitlist since Nov. 26th.  The Q will maintain your waitlist order (at the price you paid) for 45 days.  If you don't want to wait that long to try to get your order, that's up to you.  You can always cancel.

Or, as has been suggested, email the Social Team for help.

Respected Contributor

@Janey2 I ve had excelent customer service with qvc,but it is this persons right to say what she wants

Honored Contributor

@balewrangler Pretty sure you won't take the advice to contact the Social Team. You'd rather complain.

Respected Contributor

She is a new contributor and has multiple complaints. How many times have we seen this?

Trusted Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

@Janey2 I ve had excelent customer service with qvc,but it is this persons right to say what she wants

I agree.  The social team has reached out to this customer.  I feel they are feeling unheard and came here to blow off steam.

Respected Contributor

• @50Mickey wrote:

She is a new contributor and has multiple complaints. How many times have we seen this?

Call me ignorant what does being a new poster matter as long as they are not linking dangerous websites?? 

I think when folks are upset or annoyed one of the first things they do is look for a place to post about it.