Re: WHERE'S MY REFUND BREAKDOWN?

I totally agree, it is very expensive to return items to qvc, I also have been charged in the past the $6.95 when I have paid for the shipping myself, and put multiple items in 1 package.  Getting more selective with what I will purchase from them now.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I totally agree, it is very expensive to return items to qvc, I also have been charged in the past the $6.95 when I have paid for the shipping myself, and put multiple items in 1 package.  Getting more selective with what I will purchase from them now.

@scrapbook mom

I've become the same way .... these days I purchase only jewelry or cosmetics because they can easily be shipped back using First Class postage.   

The only exception has been a pair of Skechers shoes that I already had a pair of, and knew the fit, etc., would be right.

Contributor

I have been having the same issue! QVC is definitely going downhill...again!!

Contributor

We should NOT have to call CS to get answers..it should be on our order list!!

Contributor

QVC needs to start SHOWING US on our orders what the breakdown is...isn't that why you have a website???

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44The best way to place an order to avoid such confusion when returning items is to order 1 item at a time.  I know it's inconvenient but one item for one order number will make it nice and easy for Qvc.  Be sure not to use easy pay though.  Keep the orders singular, clean and easy and not only will you be able to decifer your returns but it will save you headaches from having to call them.  

Valued Contributor

Its ridiculous that one must go through hoops to get information on refunds.  You should not have to call CS or email a moderator to understand how your refund is calculated.  Why no detail?  The whole return process is crazy. I saw a previous post where someone mentioned that the Q was having issues with their returns.  They Q needs to be upfront and disclose the problems or issues that are happening so that the public knows what it is dealing with.