Honored Contributor

Re: WEN old stock sent AGAIN!

I've been using Wen for the past 7 years from the Q and have never checked an expiration date and have never had a problem with any Wen CC I've received.  I've been completely happy and with the results I get,  Wen is worth every penny.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I've been using Wen for the past 7 years from the Q and have never checked an expiration date and have never had a problem with any Wen CC I've received.  I've been completely happy and with the results I get,  Wen is worth every penny.

thank and I;m glad you are happy.

Not sure what that has to do with MY issue or concern but yes I  know some WEN people don't like to hear anything but fluff and happiness regarding WEN. This isn't an attack on WEN..it is mostly regarding old product being sent from CS and CS not abiding by what they stated they would do. 

Fact remains, I don't want 2 1/2 year old product being sent to me. Period. 

Honored Contributor

I worked for JCP back in the hayday when it was a thriving catalog business.

When a customer repeatedly received an unsatisfactory order (wrong item, wrong color, wrong size etc) we were able to do a special request that the order be filled BY hand.  Thus supposedly insuring the wrong item wasn't sent again.

If QVC does not have this system, it would be nearly impossible for anyone to assure you that you won't continue to receive product produced in 2016.  I highly doubt anyone is going to dig through thousands of bottles of WEN to find one with a more current date just for you.

CS is not intentionally deceiving you by saying they would put the order through requesting your needs....but once it leaves their 'computer', they have no way of insuring the warehouse can even heed your request.

This seems to have you so rattled, I would return it at Q expense for a full refund and move on.  Beauty Supply Chains such as Sally may have similar products to WEN that you could see the production date for yourself.

I have WEN both opened and unopened from way before 2016 and have never had a problem. I think others are just trying to be helpful here, not just fluff.  It appears QVC simply can not fulfill your request.  That item number seems to be from that time frame.  You obviously don't want what QVC is able to provide.

I would think the issue would be the same with Gunthy Rencker (sic) stock as well.

Just wondering if maybe ordering directly from Chaz might give you a more current product?

Honored Contributor

@ValentinaBon wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Not sure what that has to do with MY issue or concern but yes I  know some WEN people don't like to hear anything but fluff and happiness regarding WEN. This isn't an attack on WEN..it is mostly regarding old product being sent from CS and CS not abiding by what they stated they would do. 

Sorry @ValentinaBon.  Didn't mean to offend.  I hope you get it worked out to your satisfaction. 

Valued Contributor

The reality is the product doesnt sell as well as it used to, probably due to the lawsuit or cost.

Q has much more of it sitting in their warehouses than they used to, and will continue to sell their inventory.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think it could be a stocking issue.  What they should do is stock the newest supplies behind the oldest then you never end up with expired products that are sold.  But if they receive stock, place it in front of the older stock continually, eventually you will be selling very old product  when you get low in stock.  

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@ValentinaBon wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Sorry @ValentinaBon.  Didn't mean to offend.  I hope you get it worked out to your satisfaction. 

Not offended at all, I just don't understand why it matters to others if I don't want old stock or not. It takes alot more for me to get offended than that, ha! ;o) 

P.s. there are not expiration dates on the products, just mfg dates.

Valued Contributor

@Melvin-QVC wrote:
This post has been removed by QVC - baiting.

thank you but can you or anyone else in CS address my issue? I would appreciate it. Thank you!

Valued Contributor

@lianne wrote:

The reality is the product doesnt sell as well as it used to, probably due to the lawsuit or cost.

Q has much more of it sitting in their warehouses than they used to, and will continue to sell their inventory.

This may or may not be true but it seems to happen most with the seasonals since they only sell for a short period of time. Not sure why they just wouldn't continue to sell it until the current inventory is used up so they don't have product sitting around for years. 

Valued Contributor

QVC Customer Care

Really, no one willing to help get this situation figured out?