Super Contributor

My husband placed an order for me early July for a rug.. I was there when he ordered it and we were given a total price and a delivery date of the 17th . I waiting until today and we called to find out if it was on its way .. they said no order under his account. or mine. we both have our own accounts with QVC..I could not believe it .. because like I said they took the order .. the gave us the total and a delivery date.. now nothing .. QVC has really been getting worse and worse I am sorry to say .I needed that area rug .. setting up anew bedroom starting Monday .. What is going on with them

Valued Contributor

When you placed the order did you immediately get an email confirming it? If you did, and you kept it, then I would think QVC has to honor the sale. There's no question their whole system has deteriorated over the last several months. They have been using COVID as the reason, but then you look at HSN and they are running like clockwork. Hope you get the rug!

Respected Contributor

@Chatyone 2 wrote:

My husband placed an order for me early July for a rug.. I was there when he ordered it and we were given a total price and a delivery date of the 17th . I waiting until today and we called to find out if it was on its way .. they said no order under his account. or mine. we both have our own accounts with QVC..I could not believe it .. because like I said they took the order .. the gave us the total and a delivery date.. now nothing .. QVC has really been getting worse and worse I am sorry to say .I needed that area rug .. setting up anew bedroom starting Monday .. What is going on with them

@Chatyone 2 

I think they made some cuts to the shipping department.  I've been tracking my orders.  Most will sit for several days before they get "ready to ship."  Then they go to N.C. or some faraway state and sit  for three or four days.  Then, your guess is as good as mine. . .  If they don't correct the problem ASAP, they will go out of business!

Trusted Contributor

Do you have an order number? You can go to my account and check the status, does it show there? 

Was the amount charged, to your credit card, or debit card? 

Did you not ever check on the order status, even when it was late? 

I guess I'm confused, as someone else asked, did you ever get a confirmation, the order went thru? 

Did you order on line, or by phone?

Either way, you should have an order number, to help you.  

Goid Luck!

Trusted Contributor

Some of your post is unclear.  How did you order this?  If you ordered online, you would have received a confirmation sent to your email.  That's standard for QVC.  If you ordered by phone, you would have been given confirmation from the order entry operator.  How did you know the date it was supposed to be delivered?  Again, was that on your order page or from an operator?  Did you check your account?  That's easy to do by going to the QVC webpage and signing in to your account.  It will list all past orders and deliveries that are pending.  Something's amiss.  

Respected Contributor

@Jaspersmom wrote:

Some of your post is unclear.  How did you order this?  If you ordered online, you would have received a confirmation sent to your email.  That's standard for QVC.  If you ordered by phone, you would have been given confirmation from the order entry operator.  How did you know the date it was supposed to be delivered?  Again, was that on your order page or from an operator?  Did you check your account?  That's easy to do by going to the QVC webpage and signing in to your account.  It will list all past orders and deliveries that are pending.  Something's amiss.  

@Jaspersmom 

I have a granddog named Jasper!   Here's his picture.  Can you send me a picture of your Jasper?

Focus.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Very disappointed

[ Edited ]

@Chatyone 2     email offline to this email

QVCSOCIALTEAM@QVC.COM