Occasional Contributor
Why did I just get this email?

Please call us at 800.600.2543 about your order that we’ve not been able to ship.  Some payment details are needed from you for the order to avoid cancellation.

Our associates are ready to help you between 8am-5pm ET, Monday through Friday.

Super Contributor

Before you call that number make sure it's a QVC number. I think when you call just call the regular customer service number to be safe,let them transfer you to the correct department.It could be that your credit card expired and you just need to give the new expiration date. That happened to me many years ago,I had forgotten to change the date. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Do you shop online? Go in and see if your credit card has expired. If he hesitant about calling any number i did not know, for fear of scamming.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
QVC Customer Care

@Wmparkes wrote:
Why did I just get this email?

Please call us at 800.600.2543 about your order that we’ve not been able to ship.  Some payment details are needed from you for the order to avoid cancellation.

Our associates are ready to help you between 8am-5pm ET, Monday through Friday.

@Wmparkes Good Morning, I can confirm that is a QVC number.  Our finance team just needs to verify some information before they can release the order to ship, it is in a waited status pending your call. 

Hope that helps,

Susan 

Occasional Contributor
I just called and that was super easy. The reason was the card was in my name but the account was in my husband's name. He works 8am-8pm ET so he changed it to .my name so that I could call in. Anyway it was the card being in a name different than the account name. Thank you Q that was quick and friendly customer service!
QVC Customer Care

@Wmparkes wrote:
I just called and that was super easy. The reason was the card was in my name but the account was in my husband's name. He works 8am-8pm ET so he changed it to .my name so that I could call in. Anyway it was the card being in a name different than the account name. Thank you Q that was quick and friendly customer service!

@Wmparkes   Thats great, glad it all worked out for you! 

Have a great Tuesday!!

Susan

Literally same here!!