Trusted Contributor

Using Paypal as a payment method

I cannot use Paypal as a payment method for QVC.  I called CS and had 2 accounts, one with my current e-mail and one with an old, old email.  The CS rep deleted my old e-mail account, but I still cannot use Paypal.  The same message comes up.

QMods - can you work some magic??Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Using Paypal as a payment method

i just tried using my paypal for a cheryl's cookies order....on their website....wouldn't go through...

Honored Contributor

I've used it several times with no problem.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624,

any other shopping website, Paypal works.  It's only this website.  First says it's associated with another account.  But that account has been deleted.  When I try again, I get a message that says "something went wrong".  

Only Q's website ...

I'm waiting for a callback from Paypal.  It's a mystery.

Honored Contributor

@roeroe1005 wrote:

@Kachina624,

any other shopping website, Paypal works.  It's only this website.  First says it's associated with another account.  But that account has been deleted.  When I try again, I get a message that says "something went wrong".  

Only Q's website ...

I'm waiting for a callback from Paypal.  It's a mystery.

@roeroe1005- I use PayPal all the time for QVC and HSN.  Oddly enough, in recent weeks, when I've used it on HSN, I hit "submit" and get the same message.  Kind of an "Oops!  Something went wrong."

BUT when I ignore that message and click on my order history, there's my new order!  I'm not sure what the error is, but you may want to try that to see if the order has actually gone through.

I just placed an order a few days ago and had the same thing happened, but my order is in process.

I almost ended up with duplicate orders the first time it happened to me on HSN.

Honored Contributor

I sometimes have issues using it, I tried to use it recently on 2 different websites, and it did not go thru on either of them.

Trusted Contributor

@Venezia,

thanks for the suggestion!  I just checked my account to be sure I didn't order 7 of the same topsWoman Very Happy.  I usually get a text alert & e-mail when I use Paypal and did not get any.

Now I used paypal this morning to order a $1.99 nook book and paypal worked; got my alert, got my e-mail.

Just seems to be Q's website.

Honored Contributor

I used PP yesterday night for an order with no problem. I also used it over the weekend for an order from QVC and Walmart and everything was fine.