Occasional Visitor

Placed a Halo order yesterday at start of presentation..order went thru..tiday recd email that qvc may not have the item..R U serious??  Waited 4 this item 2 B shown..got right in there..other blogs state this happens all the time and that QVC waits 4 a return to ship your order due to understocked presentations..hope this is NOT the way this business is run...in past standards were high 4 customer service.

Honored Contributor

Just when you think you've heard everything, somebody comes up with this. 

Today Specials start at midnight.  If you wanted it so bad, perhaps you should have tuned in then.  The supply chain doesn't provide for an infinite number of items to sell. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Ruoti 

Did you order the blue one ? The presentation that I heard from  the Host  Pat was that this item had  previously been offered and  the pattern ones sold out 1st , esp the blue one they were using as a demonstration.  Hope you don't have to wait to long. The other colors  may be available to ship now if you need it now.

Honored Contributor

@Ruoti wrote:

Placed a Halo order yesterday at start of presentation..order went thru..tiday recd email that qvc may not have the item..R U serious??  Waited 4 this item 2 B shown..got right in there..other blogs state this happens all the time and that QVC waits 4 a return to ship your order due to understocked presentations..hope this is NOT the way this business is run...in past standards were high 4 customer service.

@Ruoti 

Well, yes, this is the way QVC has been run during 2020 and 2021.  

It is inexcusable when it shows the order is in stock and it goes through. Maybe they need to stop using this 1851 calculator for keeping track of stock.

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee    It's an illegitimate complaint.  The last presentation I saw for that thing was in the afternoon after it had been on sale well over 12 hours and there were 3 or 4 colors left then (who cares what color a battery charger is?).  Either shop earlier or pick a different color.

Honored Contributor

Re: Understocked item

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Foxxee    It's an illegitimate complaint.  The last presentation I saw for that thing was in the afternoon after it had been on sale well over 12 hours and there were 3 or 4 colors left then (who cares what color a battery charger is?).  Either shop earlier or pick a different color.

@Kachina624 

Shopping early is not the point.  Doesn't matter when she placed the order, even if it had been at 11:59 pm, her order including color showed it was in stock and accepted, then afterwards showed it was not in stock.  That is the issue here. 

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624 

Shopping early is not the point.  Doesn't matter when she placed the order, even if it had been at 11:59 pm, her order including color showed it was in stock and accepted, then afterwards showed it was not in stock.  That is the issue here. 

If this weren't the way with so many things at this point in time, I might be upset.  Today?  Nah. 

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee   You know as well as I that when thing are happening hot and heavy, it often taken a couple of minutes for computers to catch up.  I can recall instances of Amazon computers crashing as well as those of other companies.  It happens and it's not unusual.   It's only a big deal to a few people. 

Honored Contributor

We don't know what time yesterday she placed the order. It could very well have been at 12 am on the dot, but regardless, I think it's a legitimate complaint though when does that matter here? People B and M about everything.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Foxxee, That contraption is hysterical.  Showed it to my DH, who got quite a laugh over it.  Might be a step up for QVC, who knows?