New Contributor
I have been a QVC customer for 30+ years. I ordered the Beekman Auto Delivery 8 piece soap on Auto Delivery. My last shipment was shipped on 02/10/21. It was mis sorted and returned to QVC. Now QVC says it can’t be shipped even though I never got it and they will refund my card. I don’t feel this is fair since I never got it. This is poor service and doesn’t make me feel appreciated as a customer.
Honored Contributor

It sounds as though your situation has been resolved and perhaps the item is no longer available, however, you might t check with our moderators at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com including you order # to see if anything can be done.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

If it was mis-sorted, that is the fault of UPS or USPS, can't blame QVC for their error.

Returned to QVC  means it is somewhere in a giant warehouse.  I don't think they are going to send an associate to go on a hunt for it.  OR it went back to the vendor if it was a direct shipment.

It the item is no longer available, what else do you expect them to do but give you a refund?

Why don't you try contacting Beekman's for this very important soap.  Maybe they can help you.

Honored Contributor

Being a long-time customer has no bearing.  

Honored Contributor

What would you like the Q to do?

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Respected Contributor

I believe this is not the fault of Qvc but the fault of the shipping company. I understand you're upset but I'm sure if they could send the final shipment they would. Shipping errors occur and sometimes we don't end up getting what we wanted. It's unfortunate but it's inevitably going to happen sometimes. 

Honored Contributor

I guess the OP just wanted to rant.  Hope she now feels better.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor
Listen guys. I didn’t mean my post as a rant. However obviously it was in stock because they shipped it. It just wasn’t explained why it couldn’t just be sent back out, at my expense of course. I’m truly sorry that you were offended.
Respected Contributor

@Kay from SC wrote:
Listen guys. I didn’t mean my post as a rant. However obviously it was in stock because they shipped it. It just wasn’t explained why it couldn’t just be sent back out, at my expense of course. I’m truly sorry that you were offended.

@Kay from SC. I am having difficulty with an order somewhat similiar to you.  I received a routine mesage that my order had shipped and then the next morning I had a message from QVC stating they were sorry the item did not live up to my expectations and they would be processing the return. 

I checked the tracking information and it shows that it is still sitting in North Carolina & of course I had not received the item.  I did contact the social team.  They replied they had no record of it being returned and if I didn't receive it by March 3 to let them know.  Well, it is still sitting in North Carolina.

Within just over a year, this is the 3rd time this has happened.  I am really a low key person and roll with the flow most of the time.  The first time it happened I contacted them and never received an answer as to how something could be returned when I had not received it. I did receive a refund, so it worked out.  The second time, shrugged my shoulders and just said it wasn't meant to be for me to get whatever and went on with plan B.

But now the 3rd time really has me a little bothered.  I order quite a bit online from retailers that use UPS and this has only happened with QVC.  

3 occurrences with the same company is more than just a shrug your shoulders these things happen. So I do understand your frustration.  I have a couple of other orders I placed after that order that I hope I do receive.  But have to say I probably will not be ordering anything from QVC for a while.  Guess that is just the way the cookie crumbles, but I do understand your frustration.  

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Esteemed Contributor

@Kay from SC wrote:

I personally, don't see why you need to apologize.  QVC provides these sections for a reason.  They are for customers.  Those who have been customers for years and new customers too.  You did nothing wrong, by wanting an answer about your shipment.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life