Honored Contributor

Tv Movie Forum problem

[ Edited ]

The other forums are normal but the TV/Movie one has the threads listing vertically instead of horizontally.

Example, 

h

e

Honored Contributor

Your post confuses me. Could you explain more?

And there was no one left to speak out for me....
Honored Contributor

When it posted, it changed. Instead of the letters going across, they go down one after another. 

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain It's fine on my laptop screen.

Honored Contributor

i am on a laptop with the EDGE browser and it is looking normal to me.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

It's odd. When I open a subject, it's normal. It's just the list at the left side that's vertical. All the other forums are horizontal.

Respected Contributor

It looks ok on my laptop too. I use Google Chrome

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

It's odd. When I open a subject, it's normal. It's just the list at the left side that's vertical. All the other forums are horizontal.

@occasionalrain   Is this what you are seeing?

Screenshot 2024-05-13 at 3.33.12 PM.png

If so, it's a browser issue.   Suggest you use another browser until the issue browser decides to correct itself.  Make sure you are using the latest browser version.

It's that forum area-TV/Movies combination of coding, OS, iOS that your browser does not like.  Coding is above my brain's pay grade.  My eyes glaze over. Smiley Tongue

Browsers act up sometimes, reason why you should have backup browsers.

If your browser does not fix itself, suggest you go to it's website community/message board and/or customer service.  Read all the suggestions/solutions that pertain to your issue for a fix or a quick fix and/or post your issue on their message board.

I use Firefox the latest version on a desktop Mac & an ancient MBP using the latest OS.  I get the vertical postings in the TV/Movies about once or twice a year only on my desktop Mac.  FF fixes itself in a few days.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif