Frequent Contributor

Why is QVC recycling tracking numbers when shipping US mail? I have been tracking an item I purchase on 3/17/17 and it shows was delivered 2/27/17 to Lithia in Florida. 

What is going on?

Also returns are taking more than 11 days to be acknowledged and credited to the account. This is not good.

Service has gone down. Sad.

Respected Contributor

Same thing happened to me yesterday. I clicked on my tracking status and it said package had been delivered back in Feb to Hopwood, PA. HUH? Then I scrolled on down and there was the actual tracking showing my package had been delivered and was indeed in my mail box. I have never seen such a thing before. What IS going on? For a minute I was pretty hyped up thinking my package had gone to PA and therefore I would not be getting the bracelet I ordered which is now sold out. But as I said, I scrolled on down and there was the correct info. Weird...and I really would like to know why this is happening.   

Honored Contributor

@Josefina wrote:

Why is QVC recycling tracking numbers when shipping US mail? I have been tracking an item I purchase on 3/17/17 and it shows was delivered 2/27/17 to Lithia in Florida. 

What is going on?

Also returns are taking more than 11 days to be acknowledged and credited to the account. This is not good.

Service has gone down. Sad.

QVC is not, USPS is. QVC does not generate or control the tracking numbers, the USPS does. You'll find complaints about this all over the internet, not just from QVC shoppers.

Respected Contributor

That's been going on for many, many years.  QVC tracking is a joke.

Honored Contributor

@Josefina  @Brandiwine  @pupwhipped One of the warehouses got some bad tracking numbers.  I'm sure they're given numbers by the USPS.  They are aware of the problem and are fixing it.  I have a package involved also. QVC doesn't do tracking.... The shipper does.  They also don't make up tracking numbers. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Waiting for my package ( necklace) tracking said it started to ship before I ordered it...and it is suppose to be delivered to me on 3/29/2017.  Except that it says that it was delivered in Ohio!!!!  I'm in Pennsylvania!  Hope not! Only had one left.

QVC Customer Care

@Fur Dude wrote:

Waiting for my package ( necklace) tracking said it started to ship before I ordered it...and it is suppose to be delivered to me on 3/29/2017.  Except that it says that it was delivered in Ohio!!!!  I'm in Pennsylvania!  Hope not! Only had one left.

Hi @Fur Dude

I can certainly understand your concern.  Unfortunately it appears that the tracking number used for your necklace was recycled.  Please allow a few more days and you should then see the updated information in regards to your order.

I will also keep an eye on the order for you as well.

Barb

Customer Care

Super Contributor

Thank you Barb! Did not receive it today 3/29/2017. Very disappointed! Just wish I knew where it might be and if it was really delivered to the wrong address.

I appreciate you help. 

QVC Customer Care

@Fur Dude wrote:

Thank you Barb! Did not receive it today 3/29/2017. Very disappointed! Just wish I knew where it might be and if it was really delivered to the wrong address.

I appreciate you help. 

@Fur Dude I'm so sorry, but I show you contacted us earlier today and a representative assisted you with the shipment. Was there any additional assistance I can provide concerning the order? 

Super Contributor

No, I think she helped me find one that will be at my house very soon. Thank you, you are so very kind to follow up on my problem, and I appreciate it.