QVC Customer Care

@Katiesmom    All returns have now been refunded as member credits. 

Hope you have a great day!

Susan Q-Social

Super Contributor

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@Katiesmom    All returns have now been refunded as member credits. 

Hope you have a great day!

Susan Q-Social

Thanks so much. You have been incredibly helpful 

Contributor

I'm having the same issue...sent something back using their label back in May and there is still no tracking info.  Will go to post office tomorrow to see if they can track it.  This is so ridiculous...a few months back something I returned took over a month to get to them.  It is getting so frustrating.  I don't know what has happened to them ever since they merged.  

QVC Customer Care

@joco728 wrote:

I'm having the same issue...sent something back using their label back in May and there is still no tracking info.  Will go to post office tomorrow to see if they can track it.  This is so ridiculous...a few months back something I returned took over a month to get to them.  It is getting so frustrating.  I don't know what has happened to them ever since they merged.  

Hi @joco728 thank you for participating in our Community forums. I apologize that this return has caused you concern. Please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with this order information we'd like to help, thank you. ~Kim

New Contributor

What is going on with the returns?? I have been having to get a hold of QVC every time I return something!! The last was  2 shorts I returned for a exchange and they sent me one instead of 2. Charged me for 2!! If this keeps up I will stop ordering from QVC and I have been with the Q for 20 yrs!!

Occasional Contributor

What I do is get a receipt from the post office showing they received it. Although, if you are unfortunate enough to deal with Ontario facility, it will take 10-15 days from the time the website shows delivered to receive your refund.

Super Contributor
I have sent in multiple returns from May and have confirmation that packages were delivered to QVC but still no credit to my card.
What is up? I keep receiving the same message that they are working on returns.
QVC Customer Care

@Pickwickpapers 

Please send us an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with the order numbers and/or item numbers of your returns and we will check on them for you.

Beth QVC

New Contributor

I too have had 2 returns both since early to mid June - used qvc shipping return labels and have gotten no updates..  can't call customer service and can't do the chat service.. makes me leary to order anything further til this gets resolved.  awful customer service!!!!

Josie Maran argan milk duo serum

Prive Revaux the prep set of 2 fitover sunglasses

New Contributor

Don't bother with customer service. You never get thru. Don't bother with email,  you only get a generic response. So frustrated! Where is my returned item? Where is my credit?