Valued Contributor

I cannot track my returned orders, on my order status...Is anyone else able to track their returns?  I used the QVC return label. 

Honored Contributor

I haven't had any to track, but from many reports here, this function is no longer available.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Kachina....Thanks for your reply.

The feature seems to be there to track returns but does not work for me.  

Esteemed Contributor

@barb40 - Ever since the new Order Status formatting was implemented, tracking of returns has not been available through the QVC website. However, you can monitor the progress of packages that have a QVC return label through the website of the Q's third-party returns agent, Newgistics: http://www.tracking.smartlabel.com/

Valued Contributor

loriqvc...thank you for your reply.  I have already mailed the package, and did not write down the tracking number from the label, so I cannot track using the link you provided. 

I just intensely dislike the fact we cannot track our returns easily on our order status page, as we did prior to "upgrades". 

Esteemed Contributor

@barb40 - Even though live return tracking isn't working on the QVC website, if you click into the "Track Your Return" link for your order, the number provided there can be entered on the Newgistics site to track your package. Hope that helps!

Respected Contributor

@barb40  No I have not been able to track which is why I  have not purchased anything within the last two weeks.  I just don't want the exhausting exercise trying to find out the status of returns.  But I have learned a few ways to find out....First, my bank sends me e-mails when they credit my account.  This is something new with my bank and came at a good time; second, if you have a tracking number from the post office, go to USPS Track and enter the number to find out status of return third, I call customer service and almost within a day I get an e-mail from them stating they have sent my inf into for refund.  Shortly thereafter I get a notice from my bank.  Too bad.  It seems as if the Q is making changes that affect the on-line business.  Usually when this happens there is a group who tests the changes to work out any "bugs" in the system.  It looks like the  left that for their own customers.

New Contributor

My return states "pending".  I had a Live Chat with a agent and they could not help.  She even got snappy with me. 

New Contributor

Thank you!  I tracked my package by the web site you gave.  Again, thank you!