Occasional Contributor

Tracking package

[ Edited ]

Here I go again having a problem tracking another order with QVC.  This is an Advance Order I placed back in September that was suppose to be shipped on 11/24.  On 11/25 I received an email from QVC that my order had been shipped with a USPS shipment number and with no expected delivery date anywhere.  I get a QVC page saying that the site is down when I try to track from the email.  I have to manually enter the shipment number on the USPS website and is says USPS is awaiting the package and today is already 11/27.

My thoughts are:  UPS or FedEx has my package and will be delivering it to my local US post office and it will be delivered to me the next day.  If this is the case, why didn’t I receive two tracking numbers?  Why didn’t QVC just use the USPS and forget the middle company?...I would receive my package faster this way.

I like to know when my packages are going to be delivered to keep them from being stolen from my mailbox or front porch, especially at this time of year.  QVC isn’t helping with this.  I never have this problem with other companies I order from.

Finally USPS info update.  My package was picked up by UPS on 11/23 in NC and is in GA.  If by some chance it makes it to my local post office tomorrow, it could be delivered to me on 11/30 as you say.  Past experience is, it’s delivered to the post office on the expected delivery date and then to me a day later.  It shouldn’t take a week for a package to get from NC to me in AL.  I would like to choose the method of shipping or have the option to pay for faster delivery on “Free Shipping.”  And, my choice would be not to have UPS or FedEx deliver to USPS and then to me.  If this package had been handled only by USPS, I would have had it on 11/26 or 11/27.

QVC Customer Care

@tandksmom Your package was indeed shipped on 11/25 and you will receive the item by the estimated delivery date of 11/30 that we provided you with. I hope this information is helpful and we appreciate your patience. 

Occasional Contributor

Re: Tracking package

[ Edited ]

@Wayne-QVC

Finally USPS info update.  My package was picked up by UPS on 11/23 in NC and is in GA.  If by some chance it makes it to my local post office tomorrow, it could be delivered to me on 11/30 as you say.  Past experience is, it’s delivered to the post office on the expected delivery date and then to me a day later.  It shouldn’t take a week for a package to get from NC to me in AL.  I would like to choose the method of shipping or have the option to pay for faster delivery on “Free Shipping.”  And, my choice would be not to have UPS or FedEx deliver to USPS and then to me.  If this package had been handled only by USPS, I would have had it on 11/26 or 11/27.

Honored Contributor

Here's my dilemma from yesterday - bought 2 sets of as is candle lights. The first set of two were packaged together in one box. received those just fine.

I ordered two more sets as is. They were NOT packaged together yet ordered together, charged at the same time, sent out at the same time, all by UPS. My tracking info indicated USPS would then deliver the packages. Then the tracking indicated UPS would be in my area and deliver these two and one more package.

UPS made an tracking entry that at 12:45P one of the boxes of candle lights was delivered. NOT.

UPS truck pulled up in front of the house and dropped off 2 packages - one of the candle lights, the other box was a set of 2 my pillows. This time noted on tracking was 1:16P.

We watched the UPS guy set these on the porch, I immediately went out and got them.

Where is the box of candle lights that was "delivered at 12:45P"? This box is nowhere to be seen. Either no really delivered it, or it was delivered to someone else.

I'm griped. I spent $37 on that 2nd set of candle lights and I have NOT received this box. I am 99.9% sure no one lifted it of my porch. I am here all the time, was here all day yesterday. My very loud barking dog goes ballistic whenever anyone comes to the door so neither UPS was here at 12:45P nor did the guy at 1:16P left it either.

Where is the other package I paid for??????????????? And what about the money I lost for this 3rd package?????????

QVC Customer Care

Hi @PINKdogWOOD please send the order number of the missing package to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will be happy to look into this.

Honored Contributor

Re: Tracking package

[ Edited ]

@Alice-QVC  Thank you ALice for jumping in on my post.  I surely appreciate your offer.

You know what? I gave this (lost) package another day (yesterday) and early morning guess what arrived? Yes, my other box, not sure who made this delivery but I think USPS may have. I'm just glad someone found it (maybe left by accident on the truck the day before) and made me happy!!!  BTW, I LOVE these Bethlehem candles for windows. I bought a total of 4 boxes (16 total) and have them in almost all of my windows. They look great, love the timers. All of these were 'as is' and every one of these packages were in perfect order!

Love you folks as Mods, proves you DO read our posts albeit good, bad, ugly or just a great shout out that you ALL pay attention to us!  Wishing you and your family and to ALL the great Mods here, here for us a very blessed Christmas and a safe and happy New 2019!!!

QVC Customer Care

What a sweet post @PINKdogWOOD, thank you so much. I am so glad the package was found, you never know, it could have been delayed on the truck, this time of year anything is possible. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas.