Respected Contributor

I've been tracking my package after it shipped from California a couple of days ago.  When I lasted looked on Friday it was in my state (Georgia).  I look today at the tracking and all that info is gone and changed, nothing about being in Georgia the other day.  Now, it's back in California.  Wow...just wow.

QVC Customer Care

@ScrapHappy wrote:

I've been tracking my package after it shipped from California a couple of days ago.  When I lasted looked on Friday it was in my state (Georgia).  I look today at the tracking and all that info is gone and changed, nothing about being in Georgia the other day.  Now, it's back in California.  Wow...just wow.

@ScrapHappy What is the item, I will be happy to take a look. 

Susan

Respected Contributor

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@ScrapHappy wrote:

Susan

Denim & Co shirt order 9/12.

QVC Customer Care

@ScrapHappy wrote:

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@ScrapHappy wrote:

Susan

thanks @ScrapHappy  Yes that tracking route is definitley out of the normal, we do show on our end that it is in GA as of yesterday 9/21.  We will take a look in the morning, if theres no movement we will replace w/ express shipping or refund. 

My apologies for the delay, 

Susan 

Respected Contributor

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@ScrapHappy wrote:

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@ScrapHappy wrote:

Susan

thanks @ScrapHappy  Yes that tracking route is definitley out of the normal, we do show on our end that it is in GA as of yesterday 9/21.  We will take a look in the morning, if theres no movement we will replace w/ express shipping or refund. 

My apologies for the delay, 

Susan 

This is not the first time.  A package from QVC left PA and got as far as North Carolina then took a trip all the way to the west coast, I believe it was Oregon.  Then went all the way back to PA and then onward to me.  I understand the times we are living in now but this is not a Covid 19 issue.  This is a QVC/shipping issue.  There are so many threads of complaints and issues with QVC shipping and handling or orders.  There is no way that the powers that be who control this cannot know.  My husband has been in IT (this form of IT) for almost 40 years.  He said if he ran his department and software this way he would of been fired long ago.  

Honored Contributor

Sometimes a package just gets on the wrong truck.  I've had that happen many times but I eventually have gotten all of my packages.  It's just an annoying delay.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Susan-QVC - Can you take a look at my order for item A390745?  It appears to have been sitting in Fontana, CA now for six days with no movement.

QVC Customer Care

@Venezia wrote:

@Susan-QVC - Can you take a look at my order for item A390745?  It appears to have been sitting in Fontana, CA now for six days with no movement.

@Venezia  I am sorry for the delay, it looks like the edd is today, if we don't see any movement from Fontana in the next couple of days we will refund you, unfortunately no stock is available to replace this item. 

Susan

Honored Contributor

@Susan-QVC - Okay.  My mail has already been delivered; no package, but that doesn't mean anything the way things are right now.  I'll keep looking for it and let you know, if anything arrives.

QVC Customer Care

@Venezia wrote:

@Susan-QVC - Okay.  My mail has already been delivered; no package, but that doesn't mean anything the way things are right now.  I'll keep looking for it and let you know, if anything arrives.

@Venezia  Give it until Friday if its a no show please let us know. 

My apologies again, I understand your frustration,

Susan