Esteemed Contributor
I re eu ex a package today thinking it was an item I have been waiting for and supposedly out for delivery. When I opened the pa lane it wasn’t my item but an item not even ordered by me and the invoice inside was addressed to done one in the state of Washington. I called CS and they told me to fill out what happened on the comments and debt it back. In the meantime I looked at the order status of my item and the post office says it was delivered. I had to call CS again abd tell them what happened. They claim that they show my item delayed and won’t be delivered until the 25th. What a mess. I am so disgusted
Honored Contributor

Re: Total Incompetence by QVC

I've had this happen several times over the years.  I figure when they send out millions of parcels, they're bound to make a few mistakes.  I didn't get hysterical about it, I just sent it back.  Incompetence?  Think of all the packages THAT DO get delivered.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Oh gosh, I hope it wasn't my order placed on Nov 7th, that is still "in process".  Lol.  QVC has a mess on their hands and it doesn't seem to be getting better.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've had this happen several times over the years.  I figure when they send out millions of parcels, they're bound to make a few mistakes.  I didn't get hysterical about it, I just sent it back.  Incompetence?  Think of all the packages THAT DO get delivered.

She isn't thinking about all the packages that got delivered, she is concerned with the package that wasn't her package.

Honored Contributor

@manny2.  Really???

Respected Contributor

Your post is difficult to read!

Yes, this is certainly ridiculous!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

She was hardly hysterical and you complain just as much as the rest. 

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

She was hardly hysterical and you complain just as much as the rest. 

@GenXmuse.  Hardly.  At least you're not accusing me of working for QVC, as has been the case.

Honored Contributor

Almost a year ago now a package came to me.

I order so much stuff I don’t need I actually opened the white plastic package and thought, “This is Logo.  I don’t think I’ve ever ordered Logo!  Why would I order Logo?  Then I had a brain “fizz” and looked at the size.  It was an XS.

Now the last time I was an XS was when I was in my 20’s ( about 47 years ago).  I know my memory was slipping, but not that far gone...

I finally looked at the address and the name and address was that of someone about 2 miles away.  

I looked up the person.  I gave her a call and took the package to her.

Not a big deal.  She was lovely.  I met her grandchildren and we talked about QVC.

I realize the OP wasn’t physically able to do that.  However, just like what happened to me and others, it wasn’t a big deal.

We all make mistakes.  I do understand the OP was put out, but I feel like if that’s the worst thing to happen, well...I’d consider it to be a good day....heck!  That would be a darn good week even....well, for me anyway.

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Almost a year ago now a package came to me.

I order so much stuff I don’t need I actually opened the white plastic package and thought, “This is Logo.  I don’t think I’ve ever ordered Logo!  Why would I order Logo?  Then I had a brain “fizz” and looked at the size.  It was an XS.

Now the last time I was an XS was when I was in my 20’s ( about 47 years ago).  I know my memory was slipping, but not that far gone...

I finally looked at the address and the name and address was that of someone about 2 miles away.  

I looked up the person.  I gave her a call and took the package to her.

Not a big deal.  She was lovely.  I met her grandchildren and we talked about QVC.

I realize the OP wasn’t physically able to do that.  However, just like what happened to me and others, it wasn’t a big deal.

We all make mistakes.  I do understand the OP was put out, but I feel like if that’s the worst thing to happen, well...I’d consider it to be a good day....heck!  That would be a darn good week even....well, for me anyway.

@Annabellethecat66  .... I just wanted to let you know that I LOVE READING YOUR POSTS!!!! .... I wish you were my neighbor 🥰