Respected Contributor

QVC is rolling out a new order status page. Some have it and some don't. If you don't have it yet, you will soon.

Trusted Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@BrandiDavis and @geezerette - The change just happened for me earlier this week; I'd actually checked my Order Status page in the morning because I received a couple of pending shipment notifications from UPS, but none of my orders had moved to "Shipped" yet so I couldn't connect the numbers. When I looked again that night, I was surprised to see a whole new Order Status page. Interestingly, I'd seen complaints about the new checkout page for weeks before it rolled out to me, so it seems odd that I am in the "early batch" for getting a new Order Status page. Lucky me.  Smiley Tongue

Was the old version stellar and something to be greatly missed? No. But it certainly was more user friendly and provided more details upfront than the new version. Ugggghhh. Enjoy your current version while you can!

The change just happened for me and I agree with everything you said. This new version gives me a head ache.