Regular Contributor

What happened to the Order Status Page? Now I have to go to the USPS site and enter in my tracking number for the item I am checking on.  Why? 

Honored Contributor

I check the same order status I've always used and it's not on the USPS site.  Try a different browser.  The problem is on your end.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have not had an issue, there is a tacking button that you click

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

The page is still there. Nothing has changed as far as I know.

Valued Contributor

No it's not on her end. The tracking #'s all changed about 2 days ago. QVC can't even track a return for me. I wrote down #'s from previous returns & they are all different! I was in a rush to get to my elderly parents & didn't write my tracking # down. I left it for my postal carrier to pick, which he did. Now I just don't know. Go to tracking as a topic! 

Esteemed Contributor

I thought I hated the new checkout page, but it's nothing compared to the ridiculous new Order Status page. I really don't understand why QVC and its web designers have decided that requiring more clicks and providing less information on the pages that are accessed most often is a sound approach. I've worked in the technology field for decades, so I understand and adapt well to most technical changes, but the decisions QVC makes about its website and functionality completely baffle me. And with all the problems in standard operations that crop up constantly on the site, I'm not sure why investments are being made in "fixing" things that aren't broken.

On a positive note, it is kind of nice to see the upcoming Easy Pay schedule for specific items once you click into the order—but I rarely use Easy Pay, so it's kind of pointless for me (and there's an option to view all Easy Pay details in one place through a single link at the top of the page, so I'm not sure what this new feature really accomplishes).

Valued Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

I thought I hated the new checkout page, but it's nothing compared to the ridiculous new Order Status page.

@loriqvc  My Order status page looks like it always has?? Maybe mine just hasn't updated yet? Oh no :-( from the way it sounds I don't think I want it to!! 

~ Hope in TN ~
Honored Contributor

@BrandiDavis wrote:

@loriqvc wrote:

I thought I hated the new checkout page, but it's nothing compared to the ridiculous new Order Status page.

@loriqvc  My Order status page looks like it always has?? Maybe mine just hasn't updated yet? Oh no :-( from the way it sounds I don't think I want it to!! 

@BrandiDavis 

My Order Status pages haven't changed either.  Yet.

Esteemed Contributor

@BrandiDavis and @geezerette - The change just happened for me earlier this week; I'd actually checked my Order Status page in the morning because I received a couple of pending shipment notifications from UPS, but none of my orders had moved to "Shipped" yet so I couldn't connect the numbers. When I looked again that night, I was surprised to see a whole new Order Status page. Interestingly, I'd seen complaints about the new checkout page for weeks before it rolled out to me, so it seems odd that I am in the "early batch" for getting a new Order Status page. Lucky me.  Smiley Tongue

Was the old version stellar and something to be greatly missed? No. But it certainly was more user friendly and provided more details upfront than the new version. Ugggghhh. Enjoy your current version while you can!

Respected Contributor

I think QVC needs to change the internet company they use to service their servers and website.  There are too many glitches and problems that need investigated and corrected.  Instead, they spend their time on "re-designing" what worked better before they started messing with it.