Trusted Contributor

My password keeps showing up when I sign in.   Please have that issue fixed.

QVC Customer Care

@Junebug54

I am sorry that this is occuring....we have reported this and the technicians are working on this. Thank you for reporting this.

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

@Junebug54 wrote:

You can toggle to "show" or "hide" your password.  It's on the right in the rectangle box where you type your password.  

Honored Contributor

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

@Junebug54 wrote:

You can toggle to "show" or "hide" your password.  It's on the right in the rectangle box where you type your password.  

I did that but the change doesn't stick.  The next time I logged-in, the password was showing again.

Frequent Contributor

Same here, I have noticed this and it is also happening to me.. Glad to know that they are working on it!

Trusted Contributor

@Sunshine Kate  I do that.   Doesn't help.   

Esteemed Contributor

The same thing happens to me too every time I log in.  

Frequent Contributor

ME TOO!.........and i'm tired of messing with it!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@Beth  I am still having the problem with my password still showing up.  When I try to sign on it shows "hide" but it doesn't hide it.   This has been going on for quite a few days.

Respected Contributor

@Junebug54 wrote:

@Beth  I am still having the problem with my password still showing up.  When I try to sign on it shows "hide" but it doesn't hide it.   This has been going on for quite a few days.

@Junebug54, select “Show”and see if that will keep your PW from being visible. That works for me, but I have to do it every time I sign.   Seems like the sign in function has been reversed.