Honored Contributor

@beth or any moderator.....this is not a huge issue but as I have mentioned before, the time zone keeps changing from eastern to central time...I  can switch it to eastern but when I check again...it has switched back to the wrong time zone.

Respected Contributor

@Mom2Dogs   Yep...  that's been happening to me for quite some time.  I prefer to keep it on Eastern, even though I'm in the Central zone.  I've been a Q shopper since the beginning and this just started happening the second half of last year.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mom2Dogs - To help the mods investigate for you, it would be helpful if you provided the device you're using (e.g., phone, tablet, or computer), whether you're experiencing the issue on the app or through the website, and what browser you're using. I haven't seen too many comments on this issue in the forums lately, so expect to get the typical response of "clear your cookies and cache and try another browser"—and know that doing those things will likely be helpful and the slightly generic answer isn't meant to dismiss your inquiry.

Good luck!

Contributor
Mine constantly changes back from central to eastern. I use Apple IPhone 8