Respected Contributor

I'd just like to thank QVC for the excellent shipping times and providing the items I ordered.  Also, the several returns I did have were processed in a timely manner. 

This year has certainly been an improvement.  I'm very pleased.  Every single item that I ordered and needed for Christmas arrived on time - one even arrived before expected which was a nice surprise. 

Thank you for great service this season!!

Honored Contributor

Things weren't so rosy in the fall but they finally got their act together and now all my orders are present and accounted for.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I've also received all my orders very quickly, with the exception of one that's gone to backorder, despite still showing in stock.  It's been sitting there since 12/7, so I'm about to cancel it.

But there has definitely been fast processing of my orders in the past couple of weeks.  No complaints here!

Trusted Contributor

They really have turned things around.  I ordered the Lock n Lock Big Deal on Saturday.  The hosts kept saying it wouldn't arrive by Christmas.  Mine shipped Sunday and arrived by UPS today.  Decided to make some fudge/candy and give them as gifts.

Esteemed Contributor

I received a gift from QVC today. It´s a beautiful tote. Thank you QVC.

Frequent Contributor

I'm very grateful to the Q, I've purchased lots of things I love here, and I have seen a definite improvement in recent months, which makes me very happy, however guaranteed Christmas delivery doesn't mean very much when they send the wrong item. I know mistakes happen but I can't help feeling disappointed. It's great they're rushing to get orders out on time, but not if they go so fast they send the wrong thing. 

Frequent Contributor

Nice positive reports! Our orders were faster too!