Respected Contributor

Thank You!!! Re: Insider Magazine

Thank you , thank you, for reading my post re: not receiving The Insider magazine after calling and writing for years.  I just received my mail and OMG there it was!! Now I know you really do read our posts.  Seriously, thank you again for sending this out to me and I just hope that I will continue to receive it every month.  As a loyal QVC shopper since day one, it is greatly appreciated.  It is so hard to read it on the website, this is so much easier and I get to see recipes when posted from David.  Again, thank you so much.

Honored Contributor

Re: Thank You!!! Re: Insider Magazine

Hopefully it will continue to come.

I had the Social Team add me to the list and received that month's issue (hand addressed), but haven't received one since.

And I still don't get most of the Q emails and I'm signed up for ALL of them, including the email with a link to the online version of the Insider.

I don't think QVC likes me, although I've been a shopper here for 25 years and have spent a pretty penny over those 25 years.

Color me sad.........Smiley Sad

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
QVC Customer Care

@KingstonsMom  I'm so sorry to hear that.  I will send a request to have your account researched. 

Valued Contributor

I feel the same way you do, IG.

New Contributor

Ditto for me. I have shopped at the Q  since day 1 (under diff last name at beginning) and used to pay fior the Insider. All of a sudden nothing! Please add me to the list I would really appreciate it. TYIA

Contributor

Well, you are all lucky.  I have been told that I will again start receiving the Insider, but months and months have passed and it never comes.  They always say they will add me to the list, but again nothing. My husband said, "Stop ordering until you get the magazine". 

QVC Customer Care

@4SASSY4 wrote:

Ditto for me. I have shopped at the Q  since day 1 (under diff last name at beginning) and used to pay fior the Insider. All of a sudden nothing! Please add me to the list I would really appreciate it. TYIA

Hi @4SASSY4

I am sorry that the InsideQ stopped!  I have put in a request to have you added to our list of subscribers again.  Please keep in mind that it can take up to 2 months to receive the first copy in the mail.  

Barb

Customer Care

QVC Customer Care

@kjg wrote:

Well, you are all lucky.  I have been told that I will again start receiving the Insider, but months and months have passed and it never comes.  They always say they will add me to the list, but again nothing. My husband said, "Stop ordering until you get the magazine". 

Hi @kjg

I see that the request to have you added to the InsideQ list has been completed and you should start receiving the magazine next month.  

We appreciate your patience!

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Wayne-QVC wrote:

@KingstonsMom  I'm so sorry to hear that.  I will send a request to have your account researched. 

@Wayne-QVC

Thank you so much for trying, but I've emailed the Social Team several times and after they checked my account, they said they would refer it to the IT dept., that was 9/17/16.

The Insider request was made 9/30/15.

I sincerely do appreciate your effort though!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.