Occasional Contributor

Ugh...just lost my second Temptations baking sheet the exact same way.. There should be a refund on this stuff as others seem to have the same issue.  Chips easily and cracks in oven (sign) another dud.5%1ZOu3fQn2WDkfNsTr6jQ.jpg

Honored Contributor

Yet people keep buying it like it was the deal of the century.  Sorry to hear this happened to you, @Shelly15.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

@Shelly15 wrote:

Ugh...just lost my second Temptations baking sheet the exact same way.. There should be a refund on this stuff as others seem to have the same issue.  Chips easily and cracks in oven (sign) another dud.

@Shelly15   I am sorry to see this item has broken on you. I will pass along your experience to our Buyers & Quality teams.  Please let us know if you need assistance in returning, we will do what we can to help.

Susan Q-Social Team

Honored Contributor

temptations provides a 3 year warranty. have you contacted them? if this is a new piece you purchased from qvc since the holiday return policy began you have until the end of january to return it for a full refund.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I am sorry that happened. I only use my Temptations as serving pieces, so no cracking or chipping for mine.  I use my Pyrex for baking.  

Trusted Contributor

So sorry that happened to you @Shelly15.

Sadly I have also been only serving with them. I agree @momoftwo2007.

I spend the time to make a lasagna and am worried that it cracks is oven and have to throw the entire thing out.  This happened to my aunt last month with temptations.

Just makes me nervous but they are soooo pretty.  I own so much of it, and now I wont bake in them anymore,  seems stupid but realistic.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm waiting for the day when I read here (cause I don't watch David's shows) when Tara pulls something out of the oven on air and the piece cracks right then and there.

Trusted Contributor

@momoftwo2007

My neighbor just posted a picture of her brand new Pyrex dish that shattered in the oven tonight. Scary!

Respected Contributor

@Tribesters wrote:

@momoftwo2007

My neighbor just posted a picture of her brand new Pyrex dish that shattered in the oven tonight. Scary!

@Tribesters  Oh no, maybe the new ones are not made the same as the old ones.  I have mine for over 15 years.

Regular Contributor

That probably won't happen because I believe the dishes on the shows are only props, that they actually cook in other vessels and transfer to Temptations to show to us. I have two dinnerware sets that chip easily and have cracks down the middle.  They are NOT microwave safe as the plate or bowl heats up but not the food.  I got what I paid for. I do believe she absolutely does know that these are poor quality as there have been many complaints. As long as we keep buying she doesn't care and why worry about improving.