Super Contributor

I have not been able to order online.  When I get to the shipping address page and select the address this message is in a red line across the top:  Please review the error(s) below.

But there are not errors.  I have re entered address, refreshed and rebooted.  Customer Service had no idea.  Has this happened to anyone?  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@tessam    Are you shipping to yourself or someone else?  If yourself, why do you go to the address page?  It auto defaults to the last address used so that is not necessary.  You may be confusing the system.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@tessam  What were the alleged errors?  confused.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Super Contributor

Thanks!

I am shipping to myself and have never had an issue before.  It just started last week.  Very odd.

Honored Contributor

@tessam    If your address is on file, you should not go there when placing an order unless you want to change the address.  The normal online order sequence doesn't even take you there.  You seem to be making things excessively complicated.  Try skipping the address.  You'll see the address to which it's being sent in Order Status after you place the order.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I have 3 homes and need to change address depending on where I am so I need to take that extra step at times. I have been shopping this way for over 20 years and have never had a problem which is perplexing.  It happened out of the blue.  Thanks for the input, I'll just keep tweeking the process until it shifts back,

Super Contributor

It never indicates what the errors are simple says correct them.  lol lol A well guarded secret.

Frequent Contributor

Sometimes this happens to me because my default address is a PO Box.  If I enter a street address, it's suddenly happy and moves through the ordering process. I found this by trial and error. 

Super Contributor

i'm glad you sorted it through!.  My addresses are street addresses and have not changed in over 25 years.  I keep fiddling with it with no luck so far.  Just odd.  Thanks for responding.