Respected Contributor

Now What?!  System is down, cannot check order status, items last aired and for the past month still Cannot Delete from my Waitlist!  What is going on over there?!!

Honored Contributor

Re: System Down Yet Again!!!!

@lovesallanimals, yep, it’s a mess.

QVC Customer Care

wrote:

Now What?!  System is down, cannot check order status, items last aired and for the past month still Cannot Delete from my Waitlist!  What is going on over there?!!

@lovesallanimals  Our IT department is working on an issue.  If you need us to take care of a few things for you, please email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we'd be happy to help.  

Melvin, Customer Care

Valued Contributor

I just went up for me.  This morning, the Q has been very frustrating.  I haven't been watching for about a year now and usually surf the sight late at night when I need something.  They need to put up a better message on the screen saying they are having tech difficulties.  Something cute like other sites do like Oops, hold on, tech problems.

Trusted Contributor

I literally do not get it.  

Valued Contributor

While I am on this thing, I'd love to know if other people had their message count changed.  I was on the boards at the very beginning when they were very different and fun.  I just notices my over 5,000 has shrunk to under 1000.  Hmmm.

Occasional Contributor

It's easy to forget that QVC has one of the most awesome commercial websites on the web. It handles incredible data loads and needs sophisticated knowledge to manage this beast. However, it is frustrating from the user's viewpoint when things go down. IMHO It is not enough to quit shopping here tho.

Someone complained that their 5k comments were reduced to 1k. This *might* come from a software upgrade that sets a new limit on post hisotry to help scale back the data load on the system.

Hope all is ironed out (low-tech term Smiley Wink) soon.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

While I am on this thing, I'd love to know if other people had their message count changed.  I was on the boards at the very beginning when they were very different and fun.  I just notices my over 5,000 has shrunk to under 1000.  Hmmm.

Posting numbers  haven't been accurate in years.  Personally, I don't care.  (Also date registered isn't accurate.)

Respected Contributor

@Raider Fan wrote:

Sometimes my message count goes up when I post and sometimes it doesn’t.  Another glitch on this messed up website.  

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Raider Fan  When they made the big change almost 3 years ago, everyone lost posts.  I lost about 11,000.  They also changed everyone's original membership date.  Since then, I've found the post count to be very accurate.  People don't understand that no matter where you see it, its always your count as of today.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment