Valued Contributor

Has it ever been posted who won the sweepstakes for the trip to England?

Honored Contributor

Re: Sweepstake / England trip

To receive the list of winners of prizes, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by June 15, 2018 to: Royally Yours Sweepstakes Winners List Request, C/O Realtime Media, 200 Four Falls Corporate Center, Suite 100, Conshohocken, PA 19428

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

They rarely if ever post winners.  You begin to wonder if there were actually were winners.  But there have to be winners.  I realize they cannot post the entire name.  But why can't they post....Ruth from Arizona as an example. 

Valued Contributor

I know they posted a winner a few months ago, it was at the top of page in the banner.   There is no reason they can not put name of the grand winner on top of page. 

Honored Contributor

Never heard who won the $100,000 in a recent sweeps? 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Never heard who won the $100,000 in a recent sweeps? 

not sure which sweepstakes you are referring to, but the information remains the same. just use the name of the sweepstakes with the address that i have already posted above to obtain a list of winners.

for those needing to know who won the current sweepstakes that has one more day left, you can send  for the list here:

For a list of winners of prizes, send a #10 self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by July 15, 2018 to: QVC’s 32 For You Sweepstakes Winners List Request, c/o Realtime Media, 200 Four Falls Corporate Center, Suite 100, Conshohocken, PA 19428.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

I just saw the winner on today Saturday Morning Q, I didn’t catch the name. 

Respected Contributor

@asher17  I saw that too.  It wasn't me so but hopefully it was someone who posts here so we can hear all about the great time they had!

......You look like I need a drink.....