Occasional Contributor

Re: Suddenly can’t find QVC on air

Did you ever get QVC back?  I am in the same boat as you, I live in Minneapolis, and on 4/5/21 QVC went to cable TV no longer network TV.  I rescanned and i can't locate it.  I like you, never realized how much i watched QVC until it was gone.  I will be saving a lot of money going forward, i wont get cable, and i don't like watching tv on a laptop.  so I have to say goodbye to QVC, as a VERY long time customer.  VERY dissapointed.  I googled for the change, and couldnt find anything.  i can't beleive i am the only person on the planet without cable?

Honored Contributor

@theehighlander    You can get QVC and HSN on a Roku device or if you have a Samsung TV, they're available on Samsung TV Plus.  I also get QVC on my streaming service, YouTube TV. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

Hello

I only use a HOTSPOT at home, as i dont have internet service (I know, I am living in the dark ages) but it works for me, at this point and time in my life.  I have to give up QVC, will be a hard habit to break.  I hope some day it comes back on network tv.  

QVC Customer Care

Hi @nightengale you can watch QVC Live on the website. Just click Shop QVC TV in the upper right hand corner on the website and choose the channel you would like to watch. 

Esteemed Contributor

@theehighlander- Try rescaning your channels.  Stations are often moved to different channels.  We have broadcast tv and QVC, HSN and other stations were moved.

Occasional Contributor

hi

i did a rescan three times, and QVC is no where to be found. I am in MN

Occasional Contributor

hi,

I have to have cable tv to do this.  i do not have cable tv.  i wanted to watch QVC on an actual TV without cable, without internet, like i have been doing for the last 20 yrs.  on 4/5/21 it turned into LAFF TV, no longer QVC  I have an antenna

Respected Contributor

I have cable TV and it's been off in my area of SC since Monday. I rarely sit and watch an entire show but I usually channel surf back to it when a commercial comes on. Gosh, I've been a customer since the early 90s and I think I'm going to miss it. I won't watch it on my computer since I use it for checking email and looking up things I need to know. I know for a fact that I'll be saving money so guess that's a blessing in disguise; it's still going to take some getting used to. I've not gotten any notice from my cable company and haven't been able to reach them; it's probably time to cut the cable, too, not because of the Q but just because they keep raising the rates but deducting channels.

Occasional Contributor

QVC and HSN are no longer available over the air in Nashville area either, starting today 6/30. I have rescanned my channels twice and do not have them anymore.

Respected Contributor

Think of it this way,atleast you are not spending money