Super Contributor

I cannot get into my account to check on any orders. I contacted the Mods but still can"t get in. Anyone else having these issues?

Honored Contributor

@plc123    I've been into mine several times today.  No problem.  It often helps to download and temporarily use another browser. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@plc123 

Are you having problems on other websites?  Do you have an account on HSN?  If you do, can you get into it?  

Did you delete your cookies and history?  If that doesn't work, reboot your computer.  

If you are having problems elsewhere, run a full anti-viral scan.  

If you have access to another internet program, try that.  

If you eliminate all possibilities it's not your internet program, email the Social Team with the name of your internet program, so they can contact the IT department at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com.  Keep trying if no one responds.  They are usually very prompt.  

Super Contributor

I am on a desktop computer, yes i can get into my HSN account, my e-mail account and Macys. I have clear all cookies 2 times and i ran a full scan. I did e-mail the social team and i did everything they sad which is what you said. It took me a month to be able to see my auto delivies last month. I wish they could get this fixed. Thanks for all the suggestions

Honored Contributor

Did you try a different br o owser? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@plc123 wrote:

I am on a desktop computer, yes i can get into my HSN account, my e-mail account and Macys. I have clear all cookies 2 times and i ran a full scan. I did e-mail the social team and i did everything they sad which is what you said. It took me a month to be able to see my auto delivies last month. I wish they could get this fixed. Thanks for all the suggestions

@plc123 

If you can access HSN and other accounts, it sounds like it is QVC; however, try the following anyway.  

Did you delete history?

Are you using Microsoft Windows?  

If deleting history doesn't work, you can try doing a Restore to the date before this problem occurred.  

In the box at the lower part of the screen, type in Recovery.  Click Recovery.  A box will pop up.  Click on "Open System Restore."  

Follow directions.  If the date shown is not before your problem started.  Click "Choose another restore point."  

There you should see earlier dates.  Click on one.  Let Restore run. Don't do anything while it's running.  Your computer will turn off, then on again during this process. 

Let us know if this works.  

Respected Contributor

Since tons of posters, including me, could not access the forums then I'd wager that it's on their end.  They've been having serious IT issues.

If I cannot get into my account, yeah, um, dere's gonna be trouble!!   LOL!!!!

Well, I'd jump on that.  I cleared my cookies, schmookies, history, you name it.  The issue was on their end. 

I did not have trouble accessing my account though. 

Have to go to oral surgeon today, a bit nervous.....

Respected Contributor

Sorry to post twice. 

When I emailed at the address that is posted here, they did answer in a timely manner.  Alot of people have a different nic and they asked me what mine was when I was having the issue of no access to the forum.  I could get in but not post.

That's kind of scary, not being able to access one's account.

Super Contributor

First i could not sign in on these forums now i can't sign out.