Super Contributor

Still waiting on my gift for my daughter. took five days in processing and now stuck at some mail facility . my daughters birthday was Sunday . she knew it would be here by now according to your delivery date.. seems if processing didnt take so long it would be here. so fed up

Contributor

I’m in the same boat, a jacket I ordered sat for 6 days, I called customer service and got the brush off, and would not let me cancel the order so I could make other arrangements for the gift. I won’t be ordering anymore until this situation is resolved.

Esteemed Contributor

Last fall I ordered a home fragrance item that someone on these boards recommended (thank you very much to that person).  It was not from QVC but another company.  Well I loved what I got so much that I placed another order.  That order never shipped.  When I contacted them, they shipped it out right away.  It turns out that they were switching over to a new warehouse and there was glitch.  I (along with other affected customers) later got an email with an apology and a promise of 50% off my next order.  That is good customer service, and nothing I would ever expect from QVC.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Occasional Contributor

What is going on with shipping? I stumbled across this topic today in the community chat. I have items that are now past 10 days. Items are being shipped a week after ordering. Is there an issue? If so, whey are they not contacting customers? 

Honored Contributor

@Piper54 wrote:

I’m in the same boat, a jacket I ordered sat for 6 days, I called customer service and got the brush off, and would not let me cancel the order so I could make other arrangements for the gift. I won’t be ordering anymore until this situation is resolved.

@Piper54.  The situation appears to be resolved.  My Laurie Felt jeans from yesterday have shipped.  Two clothing  things I bought Sunday shipped on Monday.  It's true, orders are set in stone and can't be cancelled.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment