Honored Contributor

On May 15 I ordered three Quacker Factory items. It is the 20th and they all show that they are still "in process."

I am wondering why it is taking so long to ship these items.

I planned to wear them for a couple of events, and since it hasn't even shipped yet, there is no way that will happen now, even though there would have been plenty of time if they had shipped by at least two days after I ordered them.

Could you please provide an explanation of what is happening with my clothes?

Thanks for any help you can give me on this, and possibly expediting this order Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

What was the estimated delivery date you were given when you purchased them?  If that date has not passed then why are you worrying about when the purchase will arrive.  If that date has passed then call customer service.  Personally I never pay attention to that "in process" message and it seems like a waste of time to be concerned about a delivery until the estimated date has passed.  

QVC Customer Care

@World Traveler  I took a quick peek at the 3 orders and it looks to be in it's normal process status. The estimated delivery is not until 5/24 so its too early to be alarmed.  If you see that the order has not shipped by Monday please let us know at 

QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com.   

Take Care,

Susan Q-Social

Honored Contributor

@Susan-QVC Thank you. I did see that they weren't due until 5/24; however, the other single item I bought from Quacker Factory was entered earlier on the same day as the three items I'm asking about, and it shipped on the 17th.

So that got me to wondering why the other three didn't ship at the same time since they were ordered on the same day.

I was just curious what "in process" meant when it stayed that way for so many days. And since it comes by snail mail from Pennsylvania to me on the West Coast, I thought it peculiar that it was just sitting from what I could tell and the other item was moving along quite nicely. Heart

Thanks again!

QVC Customer Care

@World Traveler  I do see the same things on my own account, seems like forever when you are watching. The backoffice system shows the items will most likely ship by tomorrow, I will take a look at them in the morning and hope to give you an clearer update Smiley Happy   

Honored Contributor

@Susan-QVC Thanks so much! Heart

Honored Contributor

@Susan-QVC

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@World Traveler  I do see the same things on my own account, seems like forever when you are watching. 

"A watched pot never boils." Smiley Very Happy

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

I have a perishable food item still in process.  Ordered five days ago. Due date the 26th.

They need more help in warehouse.  Everything in process for days, yet you can,t cancel.

QVC Customer Care

@qvcaddition We've sent you an email. Cindy

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

On May 15 I ordered three Quacker Factory items. It is the 20th and they all show that they are still "in process."

I am wondering why it is taking so long to ship these items.

I planned to wear them for a couple of events, and since it hasn't even shipped yet, there is no way that will happen now, even though there would have been plenty of time if they had shipped by at least two days after I ordered them.

Could you please provide an explanation of what is happening with my clothes?

Thanks for any help you can give me on this, and possibly expediting this order Smiley Happy

While I always hope to get my items in 7 days, I always plan for 10-14 days with QVC. If I want to use/wear something for an event that's happening in under 2 weeks, I never count on a QVC item getting to me in time and will consider it a bonus if it does. It's just safer that way.