Respected Contributor

Still Waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so upset I could spit.  I placed three diamonique orders (Amy's rings) on May 11th it is now June 12 and still In Process.  I emailed the social team and they keep giving me the excuse of he virus.  Everything else has shipped with the exception of about 2 items.  There are quite a bit of reviews in for these rings, I ordered them before they were even aired - and they are still sitting in the warehouse.  I am so frustrated after shopping here since day 1.  Where are my rings?????  They will probably be on WL and I will never get them.

Honored Contributor

Re: Still Waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What continues to be so stinking frustrating @lovesallanimals   Is the fact that while you (and many of us) is the fact that we wait forever but cannot cancel any given order because we are tired of waiting.

We get that a lot of things moving so slowly via the mail, usp, fedex and the like. But to wait a month or longer to received our items AND for returns to take forever to get our refunds back is just uncalled for.

QVC needs to allow us to cancel after 5 to 7 days of waiting.

Frequent Contributor

Like you, I placed orders early last month and have yet to receive some of them.  When I placed my orders, I did so knowing that there would be delays given the current state of things, so I took a chance.  I told myself that I was not going to be going anywhere quickly, that I could wait for them, and if they didn't come - so long as I was refunded my money or not charged - then it simply wasn't meant to be.  I understand your frustration; it often has to do with the location of the warehouse where your items are being obtained, and the protocols they are following.  I try to keep things in perspective because for me, I think of the worse things that could happen to me, and my late or missing orders are not even on that list.  Either way, I do hope you receive your orders soon.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm having the same problem with one of my orders.  On May 6th I ordered a Louis Dell'Olio top and it is still in process!  I e-mailed the QVC Social Team this week and they couldn't give me a definite ship date, saying it may ship this week.  I don't think I will ever receive this item.  I understand there will be delays because of the current situation, and that they are dealing with thousands of packages to ship, but it is still frustrating for the customer.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @lovesallanimals I am so sorry for the delay. I will forward a request to have these orders researched.

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

I am so upset I could spit.  I placed three diamonique orders (Amy's rings) on May 11th it is now June 12 and still In Process.  I emailed the social team and they keep giving me the excuse of he virus.  Everything else has shipped with the exception of about 2 items.  There are quite a bit of reviews in for these rings, I ordered them before they were even aired - and they are still sitting in the warehouse.  I am so frustrated after shopping here since day 1.  Where are my rings?????  They will probably be on WL and I will never get them.

@lovesallanimals   A lot of us are still waiting. I am waiting on an item order on May 1st. It is still processing. No one has any idea when or if it will ship. Twice it has gone to “backordered” for a few hours and then it goes back to “processing.”

I suspect the items are all at the same warehouse because I’ve received other orders very quickly.

I get annoyed at the suggestion of being allowed to cancel; I order because I want an item. The fact that it is taking a long time to receive it doesn’t normally change that. Canceling should be allowed because people change their minds.

Contributor

Re: Still Waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - me too!

I placed an order for a Kim Belle t-shrt on May 24th and it is still stuck "IN PROCESS".  When I call Customer Service, incredibly they tell me there is "nothing they can do".  Even a supervisor said that.  So QVC can't control its own orders? How do you email the "social team?".  I tried to find out how to write the President of the company but that information is hidden.  The worst part is that they keep re-authorizing my credit card for the cost of the shirt every few days.  This is nonsense.  I used to order alot from QVC but now I look elsewhere first.

Honored Contributor

Re: Still Waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - me too!

@sabandrusty 

You can email the social team at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

After reading about all these kinds of delays, I would not order anything at all right now.  The pipes are clogged.  It is not just QVC either.

Respected Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

I'm having the same issues.  They simply blame this bogus virus thing and just rush you off the phone.  The reps are now rude and arrogant  It never used to be like this but it is now.  What a sad state of affairs.  I'm a stellar customer over ten years and I was treated like a criminal.