Regular Contributor

@lovesallanimals I am another one that feels your pain. I am waiting on 4 orders that have been delayed the first of which was placed on May 1st and like you I ordered before it was shown and others got it weeks ok because they have submitted reviews. I think that is the worst part of it. I don't understand it either but I can't get any answers from anyone at QVC. I have given up now and just hope they show up one day. I am beyond frustrated and they need to stop using Covid as an excuse now because I think this problem they are having in their warehouse is beyond Covid. 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @hotbuyer I am so sorry for the delay. Emails were sent to you concerning all 4 order delays on 6/1 and 6/2. If you did not receive the emails please check your junk mail.

Respected Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @lovesallanimals I am so sorry, as a result of the COVID-19 we are experiencing some delivery delays.Your order shows an email was sent to you on 5/27 explainging there would be a delivery delay. If you did not get the email please check your junk mail.

Alice-QVC:  This is most strange.  Everytime I inquire about a really long delayed order I get a response that an email was sent to me.  I have never gotten such an email.  I check my spam and regular email very carefully and have never, ever received such an email.  That is why I am always writing to your email address about my very old orders.  If I in fact received such an email, I would know what the status is.

Contributor

I got an email from QvC customer service saying they can’t cancel my order.  No one seems to know what is happening with it.

Super Contributor

I think we should be able to cancel items that remain "in process" for more than a week.  I'm already planning to return items that haven't even shipped yet, because I can't cancel, and I've been waiting too long.  I've noticed some brands come quickly and others don't so I'd just rather order accordingly.  I didn't have any problems until I ordered TSVs.  Now huge problems.  I'm going to be moving and need the ability to cancel in process items.  Even with credits, it's not right.

Occasional Contributor

Contact your credit card bank/company and get a charge back. Had to do this with several companies recently who just abandon their telephones and don't care.

Respected Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @lovesallanimals I am so sorry, as a result of the COVID-19 we are experiencing some delivery delays.Your order shows an email was sent to you on 5/27 explainging there would be a delivery delay. If you did not get the email please check your junk mail.

Alice-QVC:   Well, Alice I am still waiting for these orders placed on 5/11.  More reviews are written and mine are Still in Process - this is unbelievable.  Now I still have one item from 5/9 (over a month!) that is also Still in Process.  I ordered that same item (a carol Hochman) set of pajamas at the end of May and I received that one already.  And no, I never, never, never get any emails from QVC explaining anything.  I just keep writing here and to your website.  Please let me know what the heck is going on.  It cannot be the virus. as I get my orders from everyone else including HSN within 1 week!  Thank you