Frequent Contributor

So I returned a product. I purchased  it on easy pay. After the first payment, I went ahead and pay it off. Well, looks like my refund will be payed back in 3 payments instead of my full refund. I have never heard of such. I have been shopping with the Q for at least 20 years.I don't think this is right. I should get the full refund at one time since I payed it off before it was sent back.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @twokats Can you tell me what the item was? I will be happy to check into this for you. Do not post order number just the description. Alice QVC Social Team

Honored Contributor

@twokats wrote:

So I returned a product. I purchased  it on easy pay. After the first payment, I went ahead and pay it off. Well, looks like my refund will be payed back in 3 payments instead of my full refund. I have never heard of such. I have been shopping with the Q for at least 20 years.I don't think this is right. I should get the full refund at one time since I payed it off before it was sent back.

@twokats  Why don't you wait to see the refund on your credit card before you complain about it?  I've had that happen often, but all two, or three, or  however many are doing at once on the same credit card statement, just shown as each payment.   Just because Q is refunding each payment separately, that doesn't mean over that same period of months; they should all show up at once, just as separate credits.

I paid my Discover card bill today and there was such a refund from the Q -- both of two payments but refunded separately.

Frequent Contributor

DOLL10

Honored Contributor

@twokats

Maybe you should call C/S so they can better explain it to you.

When I have returned something on 3 EZ pays that was paid in full, it does show 3 credits but they DO TOTAL the full amount I paid.

They are NEVER delayed or done one per month, or anything like that. 

Frequent Contributor

Did call customer service. She said because I had purchased on easy pay, the refund would be paid back that way. Also my credit company texted me of only a 9.18 refund for that order number

QVC Customer Care

Hi @twokats I have checked your order and sent you an email explaining the refund. Alice QVC Social Team

Frequent Contributor

I would like to say thank you to Alice from QVC for the quick response and explaining the refund. Thank you QVC for taking care of your customers so quickly.