New Contributor

I purchased my item on 5/2, I have Premium Delivery Shipping. My estimated delivery date was 5/4. I have yet to receive my package!! I needed this for a business trip that I will be taking Saturday and still have not received it. Nobody seems to know why it hasn't shipped. I don't know why they offer other shipping options if they do not follow. Don't pay for priority shipping, people its just like standard or worst. I need help getting my package shipped! Does anyone know where my item is?? Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

Re: In Process!! #Ridiculous

@Makaveli wrote:

I purchased my item on 5/2, I have Premium Delivery Shipping. My estimated delivery date was 5/4. I have yet to receive my package!! I needed this for a business trip that I will be taking Saturday and still have not received it. Nobody seems to know why it hasn't shipped. I don't know why they offer other shipping options if they do not follow. Don't pay for priority shipping, people its just like standard or worst. I need help getting my package shipped! Does anyone know where my item is?? Smiley Sad

This has becme a HUGE problem here at the Q  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Just last week I waited 3 weeks for a pkg.....something is very wrong.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Makaveli I am so sorry that happened. I will send your information to our Finance Department to see if we can get this released for you.

New Contributor

I would highly appreciate it! Please keep me posted as I really need my item immediately! Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

@Makaveli  I feel sorry that this happened to you. I've been in that position of expecting something by a certain date and needing it for an occasion. But the fact that you paid for Priority Delivery is such a shame. I doubt you'll get it on time for tomorrow, unfortunately.    😕

New Contributor

Thank you, I am super dissapointed and very saddened about this. I keep checking my Order Status and nothing changes. I wish I could contact a manager from QVC and have them personally go to the shipping department and get my item shipped out. I have tried everything and don't know what else to do. It seems to be a huge problem after doing some google investigations. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

What is premium delivery shipping?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Premium shipping if you order after 12:00 noon the item would be delivery on the third day. If you order before noon the item would be delivery the next day.When I used to order from QVC I order premium delivery for next day,expensive but to me it is worth it. Express items are delivery in 3 days whenever I order that's my choice with UPS along with UPS choice. I never order anything standard.And lately I rather shop my B,/M. Occasionally I order from HSN or Evine I had a problem once with shipping and HSN refunded the difference because of their error. A return package was lost my UPS after doing the paperwork on my end I was sent a check in less than 7 days.Christmas shopping online(the little I do order) is done in September. It's very frustrating to order and wait like a deer caught in headlights,especially these days no matter if it's standard or expess delivery. The best thing when ordering online is to used your local store, with the these experiences I have never had a problem.

Valued Contributor

@Makaveli Did you receive your package?