Valued Contributor

Well I came here this morning to see if CS could help me find out why my order has been "preparing" since last Sunday, but after reading some posts, wow are they even still filling orders? Never had this problem before!  If CS can help though I would appreciate it! TIA

Trusted Contributor

@Lovemyboots wrote:

Well I came here this morning to see if CS could help me find out why my order has been "preparing" since last Sunday, but after reading some posts, wow are they even still filling orders? Never had this problem before!  If CS can help though I would appreciate it! TIA

@Lovemyboots   Have you tried contacting QVCSocialTeam@Qvc.com ?  I always go through them and they respond quickly.  

Valued Contributor

@Mombo1 wrote:

@Lovemyboots wrote:

@Lovemyboots   Have you tried contacting QVCSocialTeam@Qvc.com ?  I always go through them and they respond quickly.  

How do you do that?

Honored Contributor

@Lovemyboots wrote:

@Mombo1 wrote:

@Lovemyboots wrote:

How do you do that?

@Lovemyboots  That is an email address @Mombo1  gave you so you can send an email to the QVC social team.

Valued Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Lovemyboots wrote:

@Mombo1 wrote:

@Lovemyboots wrote:

How do you do that?

@Lovemyboots  That is an email address @Mombo1  gave you so you can send an email to the QVC social team.

Thanks I did it! Have no idea what I was thinking! 

Valued Contributor

I sent an email with all the information on my orders but have heard nothing back not even an auto respond. 

Valued Contributor

I don't understand what is going on with QVC. Well they did sent me in an email. Said my estimated order delivery date is now next Monday the 28th. That would be 17 days. And although I know losing one little customer won't matter to them at all, I think this is a wakeup call for me that I need to move on & shop elsewhere. I have been a customer since nearly the beginning but I just feel like they are not the same anymore. And there are so many places offering money off & free shipping.  Good luck to everyone out there.

Valued Contributor
@ DA D There are so many other companies out there that are doing much better than QVC with shipping times. We don't HAVE to wait a month. I have ordered from Walmart, Amazon, Ebay, Neiman Marcus and DSW. The longest I had to wait was 6 days and that was from the day I ordered to the time it got to my front door. QVC is not worth waiting a month. Im taking a break from QVC and I'll watch the posts on here. If things get better I'll go back to QVC.