Honored Contributor

For at least a week I've been getting logged out of the forums every time I go away for a few minutes.  It's irritating to have to log back in all the time.  Is this happening to anyone else?

I used to be able to go away for an hour or so, and I would still be logged in.  Now it's just minutes.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Me, too.    I can't even make a quick pit stop without having to sign back in.   Remember grade school, when you had to get a "hall pass" ?????

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@NickNack 

I've been having the same problem, it also started last week for me, very annoying!

I'm on a laptop using Edge browser and I clear my cache every night when shutting down, so it's not the cookies, etc.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Yes. I always thought it was a little annoying that you had to keep logging in after a period of time.  I get it for my banking or credit card account etc...but never understood why the Boards here do it. Maybe they are trying to show who's actually "active now" at all times.

But, yes, now it's much less time...more frequent..feels like after about 10 minutes of going away you have to log in again...which seems unnecessary. 

Honored Contributor

yes, the timing has been much shorter the past several days.

i noticed it also.

i primarily use firefox and edge on a laptop.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

I couldn't even get logged into my account. Trying to view my orders- keeps saying something went wrong. Have done this several times just now trying to sign in. But lo and behold, it did allow me to sign in to Forums. This website has been a mess for as long as I can remember.

Anyone else having trouble signing in to your account - orders and wish list?

Esteemed Contributor

Me too with the having to sign in constantly even if I leave for just a few minutes. 

Honored Contributor

@QPrincess 

I have no problem signing in to 'My Account' etc., just have to keep logging in here on the forums.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@NickNack  Yes.  It never happened before but the past few days, have to log in several times a day.  Another QVC computer clitch???

QVC Customer Care

Hello Everyone

it seems to be happening to to all of us including the Mods. We have reported it.

Beth QVC