Esteemed Contributor

Ordered Sunday eve.

Shipped out Tuesday.

UPS to USPS Surepost.

Arrived 1pm Thursday.

YES!!

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge 

The exact same thing happened to me today, too.  

(I had to double check my order date because I couldn't believe it!)

Honored Contributor

Ordered from Amazon Wed. afternoon, emailed that night that it shipped, received today. Of course, FREE S&H.

Respected Contributor

Ordered a part from electronics firm yesterday evening, tracked it this morning, arrived today at 3:00 p.m.  Free S/H.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

Re: Short Story

[ Edited ]

@x Hedge 

Great news!  I have recently experienced much improved shipping with a few items as well.  The shipping improvements aren't going to occur over night, obviously, but small incremental changes are occurring.  I've experienced it & I'm out in the wild blue yonder!  Thanks for sharing your short story. Woman Tongue

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

ah.... @blackhole99 , but I ordered on Q's free s&h day, and got it for a nice low clearance price.

I'd have gladly paid the full price, too. I've been searching for this item in B&M stores for years!!!

Honored Contributor

Loved your short story!  Next time may be so efficient you can write a Haiku poem.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Short Story

[ Edited ]

@ValuSkr ,

I'm waiting for a member of the Clucker's Club to show up to tell me how awful QVC is.

Maybe I'll get a reply from Head Hen!

Esteemed Contributor

@x Hedge - That's a great story! I ordered three items on Sunday and two have already shipped, destined for delivery tomorrow or Saturday depending on how the UPS/USPS handoff goes. The third item is one of my rare clothing buys, so of course I'm subject to the curse of that category and it hasn't shipped yet, but since it's just for me, I don't need it anytime soon (but if QVC's shipping team is reading this, that doesn't mean I want to wait until January!).

Super Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

Ordered Sunday eve.

Shipped out Tuesday.

UPS to USPS Surepost.

Arrived 1pm Thursday.

YES!!

Same with me. Ordered on Sunday the 17th, and I received all 8 items today Thursday the 21st from UPS a day early since they were in my area.

I was impressed.