Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shipping question- HELP!!

Keep the faith...........I ordered a watch from Q - delivery date was for tomorrow (Monday) but UPS delivered it Thursday - 2 days after I ordered it.  Last tracking had it still in the South.  I think..UPS or USPS are zipping boxes so fast - the tracking system can't keep current. 

Doing the math - watch was delivered 4 days earlier than stated.

Honored Contributor

@colleena wrote:

@REM2315  Send an email to social.team@qvc.com with your account # & order # & they should b able to help you - they have always been very helpful when I have question/problem.  Good luck.

@colleena. @REM2315.  The correct email address is:

qvcsocialteam@qvc.com.  include your order number.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

That’s awesome, thanks for the positive news. It still shows I will have it tomorrow. Just don’t have any tracking info to confirm that! We will see
Respected Contributor

@REM2315

What will you do if it doesn’t arrive in time?

Suggestion:  don’t postpone the proposal.  Just have a “placeholder” ring to use until the real one comes along!

Don't postpone joy and celebration.  If everyone is anticipating the momentous occasion, don’t let a little thing spoil the moment ! 

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
New Contributor

I wish you all the best but you might need a back up plan. I ordered six pieces of jewelry on QVC's Jewelry Day Wednesday 12/19 BEFORE the 12:00 pm guaranteed delivery cut off. The hosts constantly stated that an order placed by 11:59 am was guaranteed delivery by Christmas WITHOUT having to pay extra for expedited shipping. One of the items shipped on Thursday 12/20 and I received it on Saturday 12/22. The other five items were shipped on Friday 12/21. Tracking shows that two of the items have been stuck in a Maumee Ohio shipment facility since 12/22 and the other three in an Urbancrest Ohio shipment facility. The QVC Order estimated delivery dates are 12/27 and 12/28 which oddly aren't 12/24.  Unless UPS/USPS intends to deliver on Christmas day, I am out of luck. 

New Contributor

I did not receive my items on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. The Order Status still shows that they are in Urbancrest and Maumee Ohio respectively. So much for "guaranteed delivery by Christmas Day".

New Contributor

Did your ring get delivered in time for your proposal?

Trusted Contributor

@silvery moon wrote:

Did your ring get delivered in time for your proposal?

Glad @silvery moon followed up!

Yes, indeed @REM2315, don’t leave us hanging.

Did you propose?  

Did she say Yes? (hope so)

Did the ring arrive from QVC on time? (hope so)

DId she love the ring? (hope so)

Give us happy endings! (hope so)

Occasional Contributor

Haha sorry guys for the delay! NO it didn’t come! And it is still not here! The ****** thing still says “in process” and QVC has no answers for me as to what is going on since it’s coming from the “vendor”. Supposedly they don’t even have the info of the vendor. The reps I have talked to said they have requested corporate to investigate with the vendor as to what is up, and I haven’t received any answers or updates. Currently waiting on a call from a supervisor.

In terms of the engagement, I went through with it anyway as I had a customized ornament for the proposal, etc. I explained the ring is coming, etc. Of course she said YES!!

But now she is freaking out about the ring and all of our family and friends is like “wtf is going on? Where is it?” And I have no answers. It’s a pretty helpless feeling Smiley Sad
Occasional Contributor

Finally shipped! Thank god I have UPS my choice, as they were the ones to send me an email about a package coming. QVC doesn’t even have the tracking info yet. It will be here tomorrow AM.. HOORAY!!!!