Honored Contributor

Attn: Item was CANCELLED yet shows "processing"

For moderators:  I've tried all day to get thru to CS.  I realize it's the day after holiday.

I also sent email: socialteam@qvc.  This email was undeliverable per email status.  I may have wrong email on file.  I am reaching out to you here:

Order #: 5774255472

Order date: 12/24/18

cancelled w/in 1 hour as receipient daughter does NOT think this is safe for her elderly mother to have in her home.

Cancelled:12/24/18

accepted online

12/25 & 12/26 : IN PROCESS

please advise what status is & do not ship!

Thank you!

Respected Contributor

Re: Attn: Item was CANCELLED yet shows "processing"

@homedecor1:

I am not a moderator, just a customer like you. But the email address to use is

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

HTH.

Honored Contributor

@nomless

ty I will resend!

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1.  My guess is it's going to ship and there's no stopping it.  If so, when it arrives don't open it, write "refused return to sender" on the package and send it back.  You won't be charged return shipping.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Thank you Paulette - Moderator I received your reply.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624

have you done this with successful return & waived fees? 

I was going to do this about a month ago but USPS clerk told me they couldn't give me shipping receipt.

Then I took to UPS store clerk told me "shipping label" is addressed to me & package would be returned to me.  He said Q and others no longer accept RTS - refused.  

Not sure if this is fact or fiction🤔

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1.   I've done it quite a few times.  I believe postal regulation allow for it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624

ty!  I'm worried I wouldn't get "credit" for return & have no receipt of return.

Then again, sadly I don't see much Qshopping in my future.  The things they offer don't appeal much to me anymore.

Happy New Year can't believe 2019 is on the horizon

Contributor

GOOD LUCK to you with this as I cancelled several different items within 3 hours after I ordered before Christmas and they sent them anyway and in the past it would have been cancelled if you cancelled it the same day as ordered but now once you hit order and almost immediately hit cancel they will send it anyway and use the excuse that they are busy processing orders as soon as they can. I would order stuff for kids and older family and then would check with them to see if it was ok and if it wasn't the right gift would go right back and hit cancel and no way would they cancel as they would show processing and send me the message that it was in process and would try to cancel and they never did. I had to open each one when I got them and put the enclosed return label on and take it back to the post office to get a return receipt but they are hopeing you won't take the time to send it back so they come out good.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Kachina624

ty!  I'm worried I wouldn't get "credit" for return & have no receipt of return.

Then again, sadly I don't see much Qshopping in my future.  The things they offer don't appeal much to me anymore.

Happy New Year can't believe 2019 is on the horizon

@homedecor1,  I can understand your concern.   I know that many posters have successfully received credit for the refused/return-to-sender packages, but it does seem that the shipping and receiving processes are wildly unpredictable these days.   I wonder if there's any way you can get confirmation that you gave the package to the carrier?   I hope this works out well for you!    Happy New Year to you!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova