Occasional Visitor
I placed and order on Feb 22nd for over night delivery. I have yet to receive the item. The page just keeps saying it’s on the way with a note that says shipping label has been created but not picked up. Now qvc tells me it’s already shipped and waiting to make it to ups which doesn’t make sense. If it’s shipped that means it’s been picked up by ups which means I should have updates. Instead ups tells me on their page it hasn’t made it to them yet. So who isn’t telling me the truth? I wanted my item, at this point I would rather cancel the order and try to find one local.
Honored Contributor

@Mackash.  Contact our mods by email at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com  including your order #.  Theyll figure it out.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Ask the mods for help to get a refund of your "overnight" shipping costs back.  Overnight, means just that.  They should refund you.  Many people here say to ask the mods for help.

Good luck @Mackash 

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Trusted Contributor

overnight shipping unfortunately doesn't mean it gets to you the next day.  It's shipped overnight once it's processed.  This sounds like they haven't actually given it to UPS yet, as you said.  Hopefully you can get this straightened out through the social team. 

Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

Ask the mods for help to get a refund of your "overnight" shipping costs back.  Overnight, means just that.  They should refund you.  Many people here say to ask the mods for help.

Good luck @Mackash 

@gertrudecloset.  Overnight shipping just covers the shipping portion.  It may take several days of processing before its ready to ship.  Please don't give advice unless you positively know the answer.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shipping issues.

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

Good luck @Mackash 

@gertrudecloset.  Overnight shipping just covers the shipping portion.  It may take several days of processing before its ready to ship.  Please don't give advice unless you positively know the answer.

Oh my, then it should NOT be called OVERNIGHT shipping!  If you are not a moderator, you can't tell me what to say or do here.  I think the mods can only do that, @Kachina624 .

Now, if you tell me that is part of your job, I will defer to you.  Otherwise, I will respond like others do here.

Soo.....this is it?  You din't give her this information  in your first post to her.  It is good to know though, that "overnight" doesn't mean "overnight."  Teeheeeeee.Woman Frustrated

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life