Esteemed Contributor

Still No access to my acct or order status 2/ 25

[ Edited ]

All I get when I go to QVC is the front page with all exersize equipment on it and all you are selling. I have no acess to my acct or anything else like this forum.

I cannot even order anything,if i want to.

Rebooted 2x with CS help ,didn't work. 

I called CS 2x and they both tried to help but nothing works! Even changing my passwd.

Whats wrong! 

It is not from my side of the fence as all my other sites are woring fine.It is your problem.

Meanwhile I have cancelled ALL my open orders and all auto deliveries by phone and with the help of your CS phone operators, because if I cannot acess my acct .I don't want to shop here!

Can you get this fixed ?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: No access to my acct or order status

Are you getting "Access Denied on This Server" in the upper left hand corner of your screen?

QVC Customer Care

Hi @MalteseMomma please try clearing your cookies and changing browsers that is often the issue.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Alice-QVC 

I did that 2 x with the help of your CS on the phone with me.

It did not work.

I got in here now by googleing it. 

But it doesn't work on the main qvc home page.

Esteemed Contributor

@MalteseMomma  This may have already been tried, but it's something that worked for me when I had a similar problem.  If you are using a quick link (tab on your browser's toolbar or from a favorites list) to open QVC delete it and start over by typing in QVC.com.  Try accessing your account details and if it works then you should be able to add the page to your favorites list or toolbar again. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I suddenly cannot sign in using Chrome. I get Access Denied in big black letters...something about not having permission to access it on this server..... and a long reference number. Always something.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MalteseMomma.  Click on the 3 red horizontal red bars in the upper left corner, then a the very top, click on "my account".

No need for hysteria, they just made a small change several days ago.  They did nothing wrong.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have no problems on 2 diff desk tops, 3 diff browsers and a Kindle tablet.

Got to be something on your end.

Windows 10 is barely working and I have to refresh a lot, but Firefox and other browsers are perfect. 

But that isn't QVC fault....we are supposed to use Edge now as Windows is obsolete.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@MalteseMomma.  Click on the 3 red horizontal red bars in the upper left corner, then a the very top, click on "my account".

No need for hysteria, they just made a small change several days ago.  They did nothing wrong.

I don't have that on my two desk tops, but I have it on my Kindle and my phone and it works as @Kachina624 said.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 

There is no bar to click on.

There is only a huge page with exersize equipment on it .

No way to get here to the forums either.I have to go through google

No choices,no info ,no nothing just huge pictures of stuff they are selling