Honored Contributor

Shipping cheer to QVC

[ Edited ]

My new Spanx Thinskins are in my dresser.  No, they didn't arrive overnight, but I knew that when I purchased.  What I hadn't expected given all the exasperation and anger I've been reading here would be seeing them in my mailbox 4 days before their EDD.  Good job, QVC.

PS -  I love these garments.  I often need something to tame the effects of age and lots of yo-yo dieting on my body and these Spanx do just enough to make a difference without being uncomfortable.  No pressure and not enough heat to bother me even here in southern Florida.

Esteemed Contributor

My last order was to my door in 5 days, including the order date.  I'm not opening the can of worms to say what it was (!) but I have to say I'm generally fine with QVC shipping.

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

love thinstincs - got mine in record time but would like to have quicker refunds to my credit card

Honored Contributor

By the way ladies, Spanx Thinstincts have been on Zulily several times.  I bought about 6 of them for $23., each.  They seem to be more substantial than the one that was the TSV.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

I never have this luck with QVC shipping. And while I have never expected my items from QVC to arrive overnight, I do expect them to arrive by their EDD. Especially when I am buying them for a gift or vacation and they don’t arrive on time.