Respected Contributor

Shipping Route Issues

[ Edited ]

First, why does sit take 5 days to process an order?? We cannot cancel, yet it sits "in process" for 5 days or longer.

Second, I live on the East Coast.  Why are my items sent from Lancaster, PA to Ohio?!  Clear across the country.  First it was CA now it's Ohio.   My items were supposed to be here already and now they are somewhere in Ohio.  What the heck is going on over here??  The shipping is just getting worse and worse.

Third, why does it take a month for my returns to show up on my account?? When I return things to HSN, they show up within the week.   This is an old issue, yet never gets resolved.  

Regular Contributor

The shipping this year has been horrible. My order has been "in process" for 6 days and has and EDD of 12/12 and 12/13 which is obviously not going to happen since it has not shipped yet> I was told that their system does not update in real time so it could have been shipped and it is not showing yet. How am I supposed to track a package if I don't get any shipping info.

Super Contributor

I agree.  I ordered some Cheryl's cookies and they got delivered somewhere in Maryland.  I live in New York.  Called customer service and they gave me a credit for the item, which hasn't shown on my card yet and then I can't get the item because they don't have it any more because it was a TSV.  I have had orders sitting in process for 6-7 days.  I ordered some jeans from American Eagle and they were here in 3 days.  QVC shipping has been getting worse and worse.

Esteemed Contributor

This has happened since UPS handed all the packages ovdr to the USPS to deliver. They are overwhelmed at the post office and we are still looking for (3) bills that should have been here. The mail is painfully slow. UPS should have kept delivering the packages they way they always did - but it comes to lower costs....and saving money. 

Regular Contributor

I live less than 100 miles from Tampa. I ordered a cell phone from HSN and it went to North Carolina then to Texas before it came here.I could have WALKED to Tampa and gotten it home faster. HSN seems to be using QVC's same shipping now.

New Contributor

Re: Shipping Route Issues

[ Edited ]

Craziness! I'm just across the North Carolina border in Tennessee, and my order went from Rocky Mount, NC to Ohio, and is stuck there. It would be a much shorter route to send directly from NC to TN. Now I remember why I quit buying stuff from QVC and HSN...

Trusted Contributor

Re: Shipping Route Issues

[ Edited ]

I have to add, QVC needs to let the USPS do its job and not impose the wacky UPS Mail Innovations system into the process. I have a rural PO Box in a post office 5 minutes from my home. I'm looking at the tracking for a watch I ordered a week ago..

I live near one state's southern border and UPS Mail Inovations has sent it from a town in the southerly state that is 20 minutes from  my Post Office to a town in the northern state, a good two and a half hours from my PO. WHY? And I still do not have the watch. It's sitting in the northern PO for  a couple of days now.....PLEASE!! Get it together.

Candy

New Contributor

Today it's in La Vergne TN (near Nashville)... lmao! Really taking the long route!

Respected Contributor

I get it.  Placed an order for a waitlist Paula's Choice item the middle of November.  I expected to wait awhile for it to come back in stock.  Fine I can wait.  Well, it came back in stock, and was shipped.  It started in NC.  Then went to Ohio.  Now it is in a NJ Post Office.

Last time I checked, PA is EAST of OHIO.  UPS had to pass through my entire Big State to get my item to a NJ Post Office?

HUH?  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Super Contributor

I totally agree with you on how they ship.. I will see an item ordered go from Virginia or Carolinas and go right past Md. and onto New Jersey or another state.. no wonder it takes so long to get something ..and also the fact that I put something on advance order and I cancel it two wks before the ship week and they tell me I cannot cancel it probably shipped.. thats not fair.. when I place an order and go to cancel because its been in process far too long and am told .. too late to cancel.. when its still stating .. in process.. I think I am about done