Trusted Contributor

Do you all think an item with an edd for tomorrow that shows still in process, has a chance to actually be delivered tomorrow ??

I called cs and inquired, and they told me it is a possibility it will be delivered by edd.

What are your thoughts ?

thanks.......

Honored Contributor

@roxxy1 Go over and read what I just posted about shipping, etc.

I think they hold on to your shipping to make sure they aren't sending out more items to you and/or saving money because they're holding on to the item until they go out to various places.

Regular Contributor

I am sorry but I wouldn't hold your breath. I have ordered hundreds of packages from QVC and if it's still in processing and your EDD is tomorrow more than likely it will not be coming Smiley Sad. Hopefully, a Mod will chime in and maybe able to help tell you what is happening with your item or items they are very good. 

Honored Contributor

I don't know if you'll get your item by tomorrow, but I do know that I often get a UPS email notice that my order has shipped well before I get the notice from QVC.  So it's possible that your item has been shipped for a couple of days and the Q status hasn't updated yet.

Esteemed Contributor

@roxxy1, yes it´s possible. Received four packages today that I ordered on Sunday. Two of them said in Process this morning but they showed up at my door this morning by UPS

Trusted Contributor

Thanks everyone !

New Contributor
“It’s possible”...What a horrible answer. QVC has been around a long time, but there is a change amidst, I smell I! They have gone from shipping in no more than three day to 7-10 days. I have an order that is taking one whole day to ship from one city in Pennsylvania to another city in Pennsylvania. My ideas have spent 3 days just shipping in Pennsylvania! What does that. The answer to your question...NO!!! This will probably be my last order. I liked QVC because of the ez pay and prompt shipping... that’s no longer the case. I will order products from the source. They com new, unused and a lot faster. Years ago QVC offered a niche product. Today, we can get better service from many other companies, many of which have an affordable payment option.
New Contributor
“It’s possible”...What a horrible answer. QVC has been around a long time, but there is a change amidst, I smell It! They have gone from shipping in no more than three day to 7-10 days. I have an order that is taking one whole day to ship from one city in Pennsylvania to another city in Pennsylvania. My items have spent 3 days just shipping in Pennsylvania! Who does that? The answer to your question...NO!!! This will probably be my last order. I liked QVC because of the ez pay and prompt shipping... that’s no longer the case. I will order products from the original source. They ship new, unused and a lot faster. Tired of paying full price for used product and returns. Years ago QVC offered a niche product. Today, we can get better service by going direct to many other companies, many of which have an affordable payment options. Think about...All of you...QVC is nothing without us!
Trusted Contributor

I ordered two items for my son for Christmas.  I noticed when I ordered they have his address correct, but when I checked to View Order it showed the items being sent to me at his address!  I sure hope he gets them.  I have never had this happen before.