Occasional Visitor

Shipping Issues

[ Edited ]

There is a problem with shipping from the Ontario warehouse. I have seen other comments not just mine. QVC needs to figure it out. I live down the street from that warehouse. I ordered an item that showed it was shipped on 4/19 en route to UPS. It is now 4/23 and it still shows en route to UPS-hasn't got there. ?????? UPS is also in Ontario probably less than 5 miles from the warehouse. So it's no wonder people across the country have problems if I live 2 miles from the warehouse and I can't get my stuff delivered.

Respected Contributor

Re: Shipping Issues

[ Edited ]

@Babyboomer1953 

Agreed.  QVC has shipping problems.  It's the same on the East Coast.  It is taking my order over two weeks to arrive from a warehouse in Virginia.  I live in a neighboring state.  I could probably drive to the warehouse in three or four hours!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm usually a big advocate for QVC and I still am. I know they have certain limitations--shipping on the slow side and the same for refunds--but working within those parameters I've been pretty pleased with my purchases for many years. However, this week my patience has definitely been tested! Smiley Frustrated

I had been stalking a pair of Skechers for a while and finally a pair showed up in my size. I snagged them (must have been a return). Followed the tracking from UPS to USPS and then something happened. Six entries of "Destination Scan" followed by "Transferred to PO" and then...nothing. That was over week ago. I called CS and they said they must have been lost in the transfer. Smiley Sad

Next up - waiting patiently for a Logo top and only 8 or 9 days had gone by when I was notified it would be delivered. Yay! I went to mailbox, picked it up, and thought this has to be the lightest material ever. Turned out it was a Breezies bra! My name on the outside but no shipping info at all on the inside. Which meant...no return label. Called CS and they emailed one. 

Then I realize--what about my top I've already been paying for? Called CS yet again and the guy says he'd order a new one and would a delivery date of May 6th be okay? Like I had a choice, lol! 

Finally, I look at my bank statement and see that on an exchange I made only one of my easy pays made it to my account (I was owed six). Called CS and they said it was not on their end it was a PayPal error. They were right.

Don't even get me started on the nightmare with PayPal other than to say that rather than being refunded to my CC they put the money in a PayPal balance for me. In all my years with them this had never happened so why now?

I explained I don't want a PayPal balance, and to make a long story--well, this story will never be considered short so suffice it to say--it took several calls and way too much time to get it straightened out. 

So, to sum it up...I had a lost package, a wrong package, a very late package, refund gone wrong, and a headache the next day from the double shots I took just to get through my dealings with the PayPal people. Granted the headache was my own fault. 

To QVC's credit, in spite of the slowness and errors, they do have some of the nicest people I've ever dealt with in Customer Service. I really appreciate them. Smiley Happy

But...don't be thinking Ontario has a monopoly on shipping problems. My items were sent from Lancaster PA so apparently this is a company wide problem and not a single warehouse problem. I really do hope they get it together soon.

well.. ive shopped with qvc for many years.. but today I think I will not shop with them anymore.. they have changed their shipping method from . regular shipping as i was always charged all these years.. to off shore shipping.. and 2 customer service women told me this morning they have worked at qvc for 20 years and it's always been off shore shipping for Alaska .. nope. it hasn't always been .. it just changed recently.. and i am so disappointed ... qvc has been my way of shopping for soo many years... theyve always been great to me.. in every way... except now... 

Valued Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

I'm usually a big advocate for QVC and I still am. I know they have certain limitations--shipping on the slow side and the same for refunds--but working within those parameters I've been pretty pleased with my purchases for many years. However, this week my patience has definitely been tested! Smiley Frustrated

I had been stalking a pair of Skechers for a while and finally a pair showed up in my size. I snagged them (must have been a return). Followed the tracking from UPS to USPS and then something happened. Six entries of "Destination Scan" followed by "Transferred to PO" and then...nothing. That was over week ago. I called CS and they said they must have been lost in the transfer. Smiley Sad

Next up - waiting patiently for a Logo top and only 8 or 9 days had gone by when I was notified it would be delivered. Yay! I went to mailbox, picked it up, and thought this has to be the lightest material ever. Turned out it was a Breezies bra! My name on the outside but no shipping info at all on the inside. Which meant...no return label. Called CS and they emailed one. 

Then I realize--what about my top I've already been paying for? Called CS yet again and the guy says he'd order a new one and would a delivery date of May 6th be okay? Like I had a choice, lol! 

Finally, I look at my bank statement and see that on an exchange I made only one of my easy pays made it to my account (I was owed six). Called CS and they said it was not on their end it was a PayPal error. They were right.

Don't even get me started on the nightmare with PayPal other than to say that rather than being refunded to my CC they put the money in a PayPal balance for me. In all my years with them this had never happened so why now?

I explained I don't want a PayPal balance, and to make a long story--well, this story will never be considered short so suffice it to say--it took several calls and way too much time to get it straightened out. 

So, to sum it up...I had a lost package, a wrong package, a very late package, refund gone wrong, and a headache the next day from the double shots I took just to get through my dealings with the PayPal people. Granted the headache was my own fault. 

To QVC's credit, in spite of the slowness and errors, they do have some of the nicest people I've ever dealt with in Customer Service. I really appreciate them. Smiley Happy

But...don't be thinking Ontario has a monopoly on shipping problems. My items were sent from Lancaster PA so apparently this is a company wide problem and not a single warehouse problem. I really do hope they get it together soon.

@SusieQ_2 WOW!!! What more can I say?  I hope it all gets resolved.

Highlighted
New Contributor

It has now taken 15 days for a delivery from a vendor. ( food is not stocked by QVC ) .  Taking into the consideration the timing of these shipping issues, I have canceled close to $500 in advance orders.  

I cannot be left out in the cold waiting for things that are to be promimised to me on a specific date, to not show up. 
Also, I feel that QVC thinks that all shoppers are not saavy.  Case in point ....  Kansas City Turkey ...  same price on their website.  QVC also is selling their sides, if you add sides to your order on KC website, the prices are half ( as an add on ) . And, now, with a $99 order they are throwing in Steak Burgers !!!!   
C'mon QVC,  we all have internet  !!!

This is it for me ...  I can no longer trust you. 

Oh, one final note ...  almost everyone offers FREE shipping now adays !!!!!