Contributor

Re: Shipping Delays -- Absurd and Getting Worse

I agree with you wholeheartedly.  It's an absolute disgrace whatever is or not is going on!  I have orders that were placed 10 days ago and one says "Preparing to ship" and the other nothing.  The least QVC can do is let the customer cancel the order because a lot of us need the merchandise before the package is due to arrive.  The worst part of all this is that there is no apology or statement from QVC other than their opening remark.

Valued Contributor

I find that once the items ship, they don't take that long to arrive. The problem is the order is in process for over a week. That is ridiculous and no way to make customers happy, especially if we are paying for shipping. Maybe they need to hire more workers?

I order from various online stores (big and small) and my order almost always ships the next day. QVC is losing customers beause of this. 

Honored Contributor

Poorly ran company is what I think.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not to mention orders that have been acknowleged as cancelled over and over ,even by Customer Service with special attention notes attached to them,wayyyy before they have shipped ,ship anyway!!!!! Smiley Mad

Contributor

I’m done ordering from QVC. To many shipping errors, or vendor errors or QVC errors. The customer service reps say QVC is not to blame and there isn’t anything they can do about not receiving orders for weeks, canceling orders and having them ship anyway or the numerous mistakes that have been made. I’m back to going into the store!
Respected Contributor

I am noticing that shipping is taking much longer.  I wonder what the problem is?

Honored Contributor

Over and over I keep getting emails that something I've ordered will not be coming because they over sold it.

Usually it's a top.  I can't remember ever getting them until we all started noticing the changes taking place.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee 

I would email:qvcsocialteam@qvc.com

The moderators are great they resolve issues quickly.  If "lost" they may give you other options.  

Just be sure to give them order date & order # in email.

I've always had good luck contacting them.

(good luck my things sit in Orlando for 7-10 days on tracking system &  then appear at my door -- so tracking is not always correct) 

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@SilleeMee 

I would email:qvcsocialteam@qvc.com

The moderators are great they resolve issues quickly.  If "lost" they may give you other options.  

Just be sure to give them order date & order # in email.

I've always had good luck contacting them.

(good luck my things sit in Orlando for 7-10 days on tracking system &  then appear at my door -- so tracking is not always correct) 

@homedecor1 

Yes, thank you. Qvc sent me another one. UPS lost my original order.

Valued Contributor

I guess I better start Christmas shopping now , to get everything on time ! Such a big company ....no excuse !