Respected Contributor

I had a problem with a return label about a week ago.  It was smudged and wouldn't scan either when I took it to the post office.  I used another return label from a different package and the same thing happened.  The post office employee said it was "missing numbers."  Scan didn't work either.  This seems to be a problem.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Second Return Label Problem

Had same problem  half the return address was cut off and tracking numbers missing.printed a new one on line  on qvc site.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

All of a sudden,  I'm having the SAME ISSUE ...  my label won't even print!   There was also no paperwork in the box or on the outside (which I hate).   I have an item I'm returning and I'm just going to use a label from something else that I purchased and am keeping.  

I also had a package a few weeks ago that could not be scanned.  They had to TYPE IN the number several times to get it into the system.   

I think the IT group needs to take an immediate look at the issue and get it corrected.

In all my years (since 1986) as a QVC customer,  I've never had this issue before. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had to return something that didn't have a packing slip, and I don't have a printer. So I contacted CS and they're mailing me a return label.

But the kicker is that she said QVC is phasing out including packing slips to be eco-friendly! I said I'm all in favor of eco-friendly but they will have to extend the return period and make it longer than 30 days. Or they will surely lose customers.

She said that until this change is completed, some packages will include the packing slips and some won't.

The packing slips adhesive-backed to cardboard boxes where you peel off NEVER worked for me. They were a total disaster.

Respected Contributor

Agree...   the slips that were attached to the ship to label were riduclous and never worked for me either.  

Amazon does not include a packing slip,  and although I prefer receiving one,  that is the way companies are saving money (not buying the Eco friendly part!).  However,  if I need to print a label at home, that needs to work.  IT at QVC NEEDS TO FIX THAT QUICKLY.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nyc1 @But Amazon shipping is fast, even when something is not Prime. QVC shipping is incredibly slow and they start the 30 day period from the date of the order, not from the date delivered. 

oh I don't really buy the eco part either.

Respected Contributor

I am having problems tonight and last night in trying to print return labels.  I get faster service if I do it online, but I can't get the labels to print out.  Last night I thought it was just my Internet but now (since everything else is working) I think it is a website issue. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Thats Me - Just FYI, the QVC policy allows you to return merchandise within 30 days of the date you receive it, not the date you order it. Here's the policy from the FAQs here on the website:

What's your return policy?

QVC wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you're not satisfied for any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for a refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping & handling and Q Return Label fee. If an item is returned due to defect, QVC was in error, or request for exchange/replacement, QVC will refund the shipping & handling and will not deduct the Q Return Label fee. Purchases from QVC and the use of QVC services are subject to our General Terms & Conditions of Use and our Privacy Policy, which can be found at the bottom of the QVC.com homepage. For more information, call Customer Service at 888-345-5788.

Trusted Contributor

@loriqvc @Thanks for pointing this out! I thought for the longest time it was from the date ordered. I can't swear to it but thought I was told this long ago by someone in CS. Oh well. Glad to be wrong on this! Still I would prefer an adhesive-backed packing slip inside the package.