Valued Contributor

Scheduling a return pick up...

...am I the only one having problems scheduling a return pick up online?  I keep getting an error message that I have absolutely no idea what it means.  I've tried different browsers.  I've even tried doing it on my phone and get the same error message, see below.

Please correct the following issues:

• Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
  • Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Honored Contributor

Re: Scheduling a return pick up...

@Snowhite714    I always schedule return pick ups on the USPS website.  Very quick and easy.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 Thank you for the suggestion, but somehow I think there may be certain protections offered by scheduling pick ups/returns through the QVC shipping manager.  But, if that's not working and it ain't, USPS.com is a good back up.  And now thanks to you my package has been scheduled for pick up.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Actually,I think the whole site ,like Order Status ,ect is not working properly.

Everything I want to do ,says "Something went wrong.Please contact C.S."  Which of course ,you cannot..lol.......

Then if I just leave it and give up  ,whatever I tried to do , shows up as done.

I am waiting for a few  cancelled orders to be delivered.. so I can return them. They showed as "cancelled" on my acct but then shipped anyway.now I guess I have to pay shipping .  Smiley Sad

I quit shopping here...too many problems.

Now begins my longgggg wait for delivery.......uggg!

Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Snowhite714    I always schedule return pick ups on the USPS website.  Very quick and easy.

@Kachina624 

I do it through the USPS site too.

Occasional Contributor

I’ve had the same problem for the last several weeks. The form needs to be corrected on the back end somehow.. I’ve callled QVC a few times about this, but for some reason they can’t or won’t fix the problem. I don’t want to go through USPS online because it can’t be tracked by QVC for some reason when you don’t submit through the online pick up form. At least that is what QVC customer service told me. What is so hard about fixing this form online??

Occasional Visitor

I have had the same exact problem with scheduling USPS pickups.  I reported it several times.  Do you ever have success getting it resolved?

Respected Contributor

@vrick wrote:

I have had the same exact problem with scheduling USPS pickups.  I reported it several times.  Do you ever have success getting it resolved?

I leave my return pkg on my porch and the mailman takes it. Is that the only reason you want to schedule is to have a record?