Contributor

When i try to look at page 2 of my Saved Items list all I get is the spinning wheel. It never rolls over to the page. This has been going on for a couple weeks. Is it me? Or you? 

Also, while on the subject...it would be lovely if when we delete and item that we can return back to the page we were on instead of having to scroll/click through the pages to find where we left off.

Thx,

Respected Contributor

Re: Saved Items List problems

Yep, same exact thing with me and the dreaded spinning wheel. It's been going on for awhile. But I think I do recall one day when it actually worked and I could go to my second page....when it happened it kinda startled me. LOL!

Frequent Contributor

I discovered, quite by accident, if you put something in your Cart - it could be anything at all even something your going to detee - it will scroll.  I doesn't however have anything to do with returning to the page after you have deleted an item, so annoying to have to scroll through again. They can transplant a pig's valve to a human but they can't fix computer issues thathahve been ongoing, lol.  Hope this helps.

Respected Contributor

My problem is things I try to put in Saved for Later DO NOT SAVE.  I press the button and then scroll down to look and the items do not show up there.  It has been this way for a couple of months.

Contributor

Well, it sounds like it is not JUST ME then. Thx ladies for the validation. Now if someone with some "power" will take notice... there are a handful of website suggestions I would love to give someone. There are many online stores with much more dynamic websites that the Q could/should imitate. 

BTW, yes, my Saved Items page 2 worked for 1 day this weekend but today it is back to the spinning wheel. Sheesh!