Super Contributor

I am very frustrated with the shipping at QVC lately.  I have ordered the Valerie Vintage red truck and Valerie Cheerful Santa.  The truck is supposed to arrive today and the Santa tomorrow.  My tracking order shows it is in transit from IL as of 7/22.  I cannot track any further because it is being transferred to USPS and I don't have that number.  As it is, I have been billed for these items and in a few days I will be paying my credit cart statement without having received the items.

Respected Contributor

QVC bills you at the time of purchase, not after you receive your item.  Be patient, Christmas is many months away.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @onliner

I am sorry that you are having difficulty tracking both of these orders.  It is not unusual to see no scanning activity for a few days as the package is in transit across the country.  I see that both of these items are scheduled to arrive on the 27th.  I am sending you an email with the USPS tracking numbers so that you can track the progress.

Barb 

Customer Care

Occasional Contributor

I have also experienced the same when it comes to the item shipping out late compared to earlier times in dealing with QVC.  QVC is huge, and getting bigger with the HSN merger.  Normally bigger means less attention to the customer and bigger bonuses for the CEO.  I enjoy shopping w/QVC when it comes to value.  I fear the stores in my area will suffer soon, and the customer will be left with the high cost of internet shopping.  I sincerely hope things are going in the right direction.  Maybe the shipping department is going through an overhaul?  I have also noticed previously I would receive many items via UPS, but now more are being sent UPS then transfered to USPS which takes longer.  Yawn!  We are helpless unless we shop elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

QVC bills you at the time of purchase, not after you receive your item.  Be patient, Christmas is many months away.

@hoosieroriginal. The Q bills the charge card when the order ships, not when it's ordered.   The OP was concerned with how long shipping was taking and not having a tracking number.  I don't think she was concerned with the item not arriving in time for Christmas.

Esteemed Contributor

I highly recommend signing up for the UPS MyChoice free plan.  It has been very helpful and when something is shipped UPS Surepost the notification of shipment will include the USPS tracking number.

I have received a "you have a package coming" notification before I even receive the your order has shipped email from the shipper.  I can check the tracking at any time and I receive a notification the day delivery is to be made and another confirming delivery.

There are a number of benefits to the UPS MyChoice plans that make it worth checking out.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Respected Contributor

@Marp I received one of these emails today from UPS. When I went to check my QVC order, it isn't showing as shipped yet. LOL. My order is due on Friday. 

Esteemed Contributor

The Q's policy is 7-10 day delivery. It's premature to begin complaining until they have failed their policy. You don't know what is happening "in process," and why worry about how long it is there, until they've missed delivery. Because it's "in process" a long time does not mean it is not going to achieve their delivery promise.

It seems the only problem is the tracking software, not Q's delivery.

I would wait and if delivery has failed, call CS. And call them on the 11th day.

Super Contributor

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

Hi @onliner

I am sorry that you are having difficulty tracking both of these orders.  It is not unusual to see no scanning activity for a few days as the package is in transit across the country.  I see that both of these items are scheduled to arrive on the 27th.  I am sending you an email with the USPS tracking numbers so that you can track the progress.

Barb 

Customer Care

Barb, 

Thanks for your response.  The delivery ended up being through UPS in the end.  The message said they would be in my area and would deliver instead of the post office.  Actually, all 3 packages came on the same day, even my Little Giant Ladder that I had ordered only 2 days before.  I just get worried when it doesn't arrive by the EDD (package theft, broken items, delivered to wrong address, etc).

Super Contributor

The UPS man just came and left me a bag and box.  I ordered two D & C pants and a pair of ankle boots.  I opened the bag first and took out a pair of D&C dusty rose pants and put in the hamper to wash away the wrinkles.  The color matches the vest that arrived last week, NICE.  Then open the box, well I am still sitting here amazed. The other pair of D& C pants were in the box, never saw is before and must have ordered  shoes/boots at the same time as apparel many times over the years, as the Q has my wide shoes and tall pants!  The thing that really got me, the pants seemed to be used in the bigger box to keep the boot box in place!  The boots very nice but the pants must be seconds.  There are two brown marks on the knee of beige pants but with a taped on red arrow showing this.  As I said, amazed.