Contributor

Anybody have any idea why I can't read reviews or even write one?  It's been like this for about 2 weeks.  I cleared my cache/cookies but that didn't help.

Respected Contributor

I’ll check @molly olly .

When I read your post I realized I’ve only written reviews lately from Q’s email requests.

Honored Contributor

Not being able to read reviews is another glitch QVC hasn't fixed, although, it has been mentioned here several times.

Sometimes the following works for me.

Go to the product web page. 

If there are any reviews, stars will appear on the upper left side of the page.

Click on the stars, then click on read reviews.  

Go to the bottom of the page to see if they appeared.

Sometimes, I have had to click around the stars to get it to work.  Sometimes it doesn't work.  

I've never had the problem where I couldn't post a review.  

Respected Contributor

@molly olly Just FYI - since my last post I was able to read reviews and posted a couple of new ones for recent makeup purchases. Good luck!

Esteemed Contributor

@molly olly It's been longer than 2 weeks - sometimes you can (read & post) but it's the roll of the dice.  If reviews are primarily negative - they've been deleted.

Honored Contributor

Try using a different browser.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

I've not been able to see reviews for quite a while now. I finally decided to check blogs and forums to see if anyone else was having the same problem. Clearly, others are.

I'd love to know how to fix it. I've tried a few things and nothing has worked.

Frequent Contributor

I can’t get the reviews to appear 70% of the time. I see the stars at the top left of page like another poster mentioned, but nothing down below. It’s been like this about a month for me. Sometimes q&a are there and sometimes they are not too. I have been in and out of the BFD tsv top the last few days and no reviews and the q&a come and go. Crazy.

Trusted Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

@molly olly It's been longer than 2 weeks - sometimes you can (read & post) but it's the roll of the dice.  If reviews are primarily negative - they've been deleted.

-----

Weird. I have no problem reading or posting. 

I've also seen plenty of negative reviews. 

I will say reviews only help me, if they're specific. I recently saw one, that was something like, "received tee shirt.  Ugly! It went right back!" 

To me, that's useless.  One persons ugly, might be another persons favorite shirt. What was wrong with the shirt?